Taking a break from Planetside

Mikenumbers

9-Tailed Fluffy Cameraman
Veterans
Jun 21, 2016
United Kingdom
www.youtube.com
Hey there, hopefully someone will recognise me but if you don't, no hard feelings, I haven't been playing much recently.

I feel I have to make this post since I'm not playing Planetside at the moment, it may be because of the CAI update or it might just be my interest in PS2 has waned since I started playing it since closed beta.

For the last 3 weeks I haven't logged in, not even outfit night could motivate me to log in and play PS2 so I think it's only fair that I be kicked from the outfit, I can't fulfil the amount of hours I pledged when I joined the outfit.

It also has to do with playing so many other games right now, most in coop, Divinity, TF2 got the Pyro update, Stellaris... too many games, not enough time for all of them.

I've met a lot of great guys and I promise, this is not goodbye, I would very much like to pop in to Mumble and the squads as a guest (if I'm allowed to), I may also rejoin if I'm kicked as I usually take long breaks from PS2 but I always come back after a while (usually 1-2 months) refreshed from not having played it for a while.

So here's a quick tl;dr here for others:

I've played PS2 too much and wish to take a break for a while
I hope to rejoin the outfit once I get the urge to play PS2 again
If allowed I would like to join Mumble/squads occasionally as a guest
I'm always available on Steam to chat about anything, whatever the time or day -- (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197976218087)

No goodbyes here, so I'll see you guys soon. :3

Mikenumbers

9-Tailed Fluffy Cameraman
Veterans
Jun 21, 2016
United Kingdom
www.youtube.com
Thanks for the kind words everyone, but once again I wouldn't worry too much, I usually take breaks from PS2, can't play it endlessly without getting burnt out at it. :D

@Irathi I would consider it actually, I just tend to have bad luck with what games I play compared to my friends, for example I play TF2 but none of my mates do which is a bummer... I also tend to switch games very often getting bored of them, PS2 and TF2 I've stuck to the longest by far, I would play Destiny 2 with you guys, I played the beta and it looked reasonably interesting, however I can't afford to get it so that's why I won't be able to join you, but thank you for the offer, tis kind of you to invite me. :3

Reactions: Irathi

xStarmanx

The Dark Wolf
Sep 16, 2016
UK
I don't think you will get kicked just because you want to play some other games and have a break from PS2...We all need breaks from things :D

JerusalemWolfe

Veterans
Apr 27, 2015
Sounds like a sensible call as there's no point burning out totally on the game. Enjoy the break, take as long as you need, we're keep your beer cold until you're back.