Thanks for Being in Brtd but im leaving

madia

Nov 28, 2012
I have bin in BRTD for 2 months an it was very good in the beginning but im moving on

i was not having a good time here anymore since everyone where not teamworking on the lvl i think i wanted from brtd -

an the chatter an unseriousness was just to much the CBA( can be arsed) an outfit motivation about squad leading is just to low

i also saw the reactions being very slow cuss of this

as i tryid to show you my ideas i saw you where not ready for it an i was not ready for the gab in direction BRTD is from me.

so i bid you farewell an thanks for the good times in the beginning i was here.

many regards Madia

that just dit not fit in.

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
Good luck and you are always welcome as before you were BRTD.

Rolfsky

Oct 19, 2012
www.facebook.com
Pleasure playing with you. Unfortunately, there's always a gap between having great ideas in your head and making others precisely execute them, so leading is never easy. If you want to play strictly tactical all the time, maybe a smaller outfit might suit you better but hope to play along some time with you again anyways!

Stubek

Nov 23, 2012
Thank you for your kid words sir. Just small advice, try to formulate and explain your ideas so they can be understood by us average players because you wont find many uber players wherever you go. Well either that or prepare for forever alone level over 9000.

dont-let-the-door-hit-you-where-the-good-lord-split-you1.jpg

Reactions: 2 people

SteveTR

Veterans
Oct 17, 2012
Sad to see you go madia, i enjoyed playing with you. Ill lend some critique for your leadership skills, what you should change in order for people to want to work with and under your lead.

Explain your plans/ideas. If people do not understand what you are trying to do, they will not follow or even bother to try to work with you. Rolfski is a prime example of doing this, he does it well and they are mostly well executed because they are well thought out and explained in a clear way which can be understood.

Your tone of voice for leading, is unfortunately the same as mine, energetic and sporadic which tends to get ignored when your tone of voices increases in pitch due to excitement and people just end up zoning you out and go off to do their own thing.

Situational awareness and the emerging battelfield, you need a gameplan, you have to think ahead of what the enemy may do next, going to cap bases which make no sense is in the bigger pictures of things isnt something to do.

Leading morning reapers or late night/midnight reapers(which i saw you do often, or try to) when people are on to chill and no one really is bothered unless its the last 20minutes of an alert also isnt going to work.

Hope you return soon!

Reactions: 1 person
D

Dotz0r

Good luck in INI madia!

shame to see you go, but all the best. I am sure i will see your lib about still.