Training War Camp 2 | art of war | 28.2.2015

Aggropatics

PERKELE
Veterans
Nov 9, 2013
Greetings soldiers.

The Republic High Command has yet again evaluated our efforts to control Auraxis. The increased intensity of the war and the growing numbers of Vanu cultists has made the High Command issue an order for more advanced tactical training. Thereby under the mandate of Earth and the Republic I issue a new war camp to be held on 28th of February @ 19.00 GMT.

High Command has emphasized the stakes that we've invested in controlling Auraxis. I know that many of you were brought here on a need to know basis and that the long cryosleep fucked with the memory of the most of you, but I would like to remind you -- as I was reminded by the High Command -- why we are fighting here on this distant rock. Nothing short of the stability of Earth, our home, dependents on our success to control this world. The expansion of Earth needs the riches of this world and it must be protected from the heresy that has risen from greed and alien technology. Auraxis will be conquered for Earth and all heresy will be stopped here!

It is thus time to get out of the boot camp and into the real training. We must learn how to read the battlefield, to know ourselves, our enemies and to thus grow out of our infancy and into real soldiers.

I expect nothing short of attendance and improvement from all of you.

For Earth and the Republic!

Training Officer Aggropatic
BRTD Command

Attachments

• Training.jpg
    Training.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 32
  • BRTD Screenshot 2.png
    BRTD Screenshot 2.png
    185.5 KB · Views: 593
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TobieBrave

Aggropatics

PERKELE
Veterans
Nov 9, 2013
Training themes:

Routes & positioning,
stacking up & flanking,
breaching & grenades,
1on1 combat,
attack range and
fighting against over pop (combined arms).

Cheers,
Aggro

Last edited:

Irathi

Community Leader
Aug 21, 2013
I thought the wormhole collapsed behind us and that any hope of ever going back was lost?

Reactions: Aggropatics

Aggropatics

PERKELE
Veterans
Nov 9, 2013
Dibs on not partnering up with @Aphotix - I'm too young and good looking to die ;) :D

Unfortunately you will all go against me in sets of 2 or 3. This is a short demonstration of the few simple tricks there are, which you will then put into practice in other sections of the training.

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
Good stuff Aggro! I am out of town on that day, but will be back tomorrow from my vacation. Look forward to seeing everyone, miss you all!

Aphotix

Veterans
Jan 19, 2013
Is this going to be on Jaeger? Because Miller seems to have a ServerSmash against Connery on that date.

Aggropatics

PERKELE
Veterans
Nov 9, 2013
@Aggropatics is this still set for tonight?

Yes the training is a go go.

No need for Jaeger accounts, we'll do this on Live.

Here is the training that we'll be going over tonight:

First we will go over:

1) The roles of Sunderers and Tanks
2) Defensive pulling of vehicles
3) Infantry compositions
4) Ways of keeping up a push (medics, beacons and Sunderers)

Then we go to real fights to test everything out:

1) Attacking a base with force multipliers (meaning tanks/sunderers)
2) Defending a base with force multipliers
3) Resupplying/reinforcing a falling base
4) Resupplying/reinforcing a falling front of attack

Reactions: Aphotix