RPS planning a new Nanite of the Living Dead event

ChipMHazard

Apr 11, 2013
If only I could remember the name of the handsome devil who was the best zombie last time.

Kudos to RPS for doing this again, if only SOE would help make this a global event.

Odbball

Silent Odbball
Veterans
We could do some "Last Line of Defense" (LLoD ... :p) ops.
Two-rank Line formations like during the Napoleonic Wars ... that would be epic, only pump-action shotties or battle-rifles. And BRTD would be victorious on a pile of dead zombie-corpses ... :mad:

Freaking epic and would be a nice PR stunt ... :D

ChipMHazard

Apr 11, 2013
Sadly, last time the TR were the biggest dicks. Just farming zombies while hiding inside their prowlers, had to authorize the use of heavy zombie ordnance to take em out.
NC were real good sports though.

Stryke

Fleet Commander
Veterans
Mar 4, 2013
I think we should definitely take part in this but if we're going to do it we should do it properly.

1) get into the spirit of the event, its meant to be fun some fun not an excuse to farm. so if you die to a zombie then become a zombie and only deaths to zombies count
2) no redeploying except to change continent, any moving around must be done with gals or sundies and your not allowed to deploy in to them
3) no air, only exception is gunnerless gals
4) no vehicles except sunders and flashes
5) actively discourage farming of the event be breaking rules 3) & 4)

Some simple rules that will make the event much more interesting for us to play and will force us to play differently.
I've also signed up to be a zombie commander to I'll be hunting you all

Reactions: ChipMHazard

Edgewalkr

Veterans
Jun 13, 2013
www.youtube.com
If you're going to be at the meeting on monday I'd check to see if they have rules already in place. would be daft us making our rules if they don't fit with anything RPS has in mind already.

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
Let's do this! Do we have a rep to attend the meeting? If not, who would like to volunteer to rep BRTD at the meeting?

Stryke

Fleet Commander
Veterans
Mar 4, 2013
I should be able to make it and have already signed up to help heard the zombies

RPS Cephas

Oct 14, 2014
Edinburgh
Just thought I'd pop by and encourage people to attend the event! Rules and information will appear on Reddit before hand, along with our forum.

Date will be the 1st of Nov.

Personally, I'll be hiding in a point room with a shotgun, a bottle of rum and Queen's Don't Stop Me Now blaring in proxy.

Irathi

Community Leader
Aug 21, 2013

This video has a in game tell from @Zunk "The temptation to shoot you is overwhelming"

Wolfman109

Potato Simulator
Oct 2, 2012
Damn it, once again I'll be missing the event.
I hope the rest of you will have oceans of fun... Or more hopefully gets bidden in the neck.

TobieBrave

Let's drop the Beat!
Jan 12, 2013
Sweden
Looking at Sebs video, an Alliance would be really cool to have! Find the best base beforehand where we set ut shop.
I really like how WASP Ulysees uses "Brofits" between BRTD and WASP .

My bad, that was between wasp and old DL. But who says that could not happen?