afk due to irl :)

Y

Yoda

hey guys!.. Yoda says hi, and so is Leia

yeah.. we named her Leia^^ :D i want to add, tho, that it was my GF's idea, and she haven't even seen the star wars movies:p but I wasn't one to say no^^:) and it's a rly nice name to if i may say so my selfe.. at least it works well in sweden:)
just wanted to pop in and say hi, and let you know why i'm gone atm:)
she was born on october 17, 2012, and was a full 3400 grams( no YOU do the math or change to metric system:p )

I'm not all gone tho, i'm still going to pop in on mumble to say HI when i get a chance, and i can't w8 to get out there leading you as a SL again.. just atm i can't dedicate any larger amount of time at the computer, other things are way more important atm.
right gtg, cya all soon!:)

D

DLC602

Congrats on the +1 dude and double kudos for your old lady for calling her Leia! I know full well that I've no chance of naming any future born with Star Wars names :(

Hope everything is alright and hopefully we'll see you back on mumble and PS at some point

welph

Veterans
Jul 31, 2014
Congrats man! I myself have a 3 year old daughter and has that period you're in now fresh in mind....ohh those sleepless nights :blink: But small people gives small problems.

Hope it's alright with all 3 of you. And cya later when you have the time.

Juggernaut

Interwebs Mechanic
Staff member
Administrator
Recruit
Jul 20, 2006
Ireland, Galway
shanecunningham.me
Congrats on Behalf of BRTD command, brought a big smile to my face today.
Take all the time you need. we will still be here when you get more time. we are very glad to have you in our community Yoda . Keep us updated if you can from time to time.

S

Solidblock

She's as beautiful as you are ;).

Seriously though mate, nice one and congratulations!

Q

Qumulus

Congratz Yoda
Say goodbye to sleep the next 3 moths......atleast :D
Some advices:
Sleep when baby sleeps
If the breastfeeding dont work get some formula (Semper mjölkersättning) whatever the midwife (barnmorskan) says.
Good luck with the Noob :cheer:
Qumulus

GoldenKaos

Oct 7, 2012
Having a kid is like the most legitimate reason for being afk I know of. :p

Congratulations and enjoy your time with the little one. We'll still be here whenever you come back.