Alliance Ops Saturday Night 8pm GMT

R

Ryegar

Would love to be there this weekend, alas a family hunting trip for the weekend is of more importance, can't beat going over 300 miles away on a trip with 12 other family members to do some real killing, though it wont be vs or nc. Good luck.

mrmaans

Oct 18, 2012
Damn! I cannot make it. But will try to get on if possible.

Do we have much contact with other Outfits?

I am hoping that this will bond some outfits together and maybe make it possible to assist eachother even not during event. So not tight cooperation but shared attack and defense plans for example, strength in numbers.

2positive

Wow, thanks for the email. I havent played since beta in early october, but this I can't miss.

D

Dotz0r

[quote="Ryegar" post=9913]Would love to be there this weekend, alas a family hunting trip[/quote]

You hunt families? you murderer :(

S

Stinkbeard

Sounds great! Not sure if I can make it but I'll try.

Btw, did anyone think to inform the NC/VS? Would be a shame if we managed to spawn the überzerg with no squishies to stampde over ...

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
[quote="Stinkbeard" post=9960]Would be a shame if we managed to spawn the überzerg with no squishies to stampde over ...[/quote]

LOL, but we actually want to avoid a zerg. This will be more along the lines of highly coordinated movements using each outfits strengths to attain the overall objectives.

YamiNoTenshi

Nov 24, 2012
[quote="dnaRIP" post=9964][quote="Stinkbeard" post=9960]Would be a shame if we managed to spawn the überzerg with no squishies to stampde over ...[/quote]

LOL, but we actually want to avoid a zerg. This will be more along the lines of highly coordinated movements using each outfits strengths to attain the overall objectives.[/quote]

It would be kinda fun if we just spawned a massive footzerg :p

S

Stinkbeard

LOL, but we actually want to avoid a zerg. This will be more along the lines of highly coordinated movements using each outfits strengths to attain the overall objectives.

Yeah of course, I was probably thinking it will be like another monday night madness =)

Q

Qumulus

Mehh I will miss all the fun as Im working nightshift all weekend :(
Well hopefully it will be a returning event if all goes well tomorrow so do your best soldiers

Grimbl3

Jan 6, 2013
I'm working till 8pm but should be home for about 8.30ish. I'll join you guys in on the fun when I get in.

Q

Qumulus

A advice is to let us know as soon as possible what continent the attacks is going to be on as I suspect those continents will be kind of crowded ;) (saving some quing time)

Elbryan

Nov 11, 2012
Damn it. Can't make it. A friends housewarming party tonight.

I'll try and get out of there early. Gotta take my brother to the airport early tomorrow anyways so I even have an excuse. xP

But ya, most likely not going to make it today. =(

senond

BRTD Member
Aug 1, 2014
Switzerland
If all goest well i should be able to make make it (in the middle of a DataCenter Migration atm).
As soon as all VMs are running on the new Storage its BRTD time :D

Igster

Nov 17, 2012
Fabulous event BRTD guys! I didn't even know it was an event... until tonight... but was some cracking fighting going on around HVar on Saturday night. Well done to all involved! We need more of these events! Great work TR Command! :woohoo:

Reactions: 1 person