An important mission....

GeekZo

Dec 8, 2012
Armed with crackers and fine wine I’m on my way to complete an important task: to track and hunt down a Stubek in the lands of Croatia.

Whish me luck

ChipMHazard

Apr 11, 2013
Surely it won't be that hard. One would think that you should simply follow the sounds of women's lamentation.
Just don't get into a car with him, ever. Also if he ever says "Welcome to Croatia little tiny noob"... Well, we all know him well enough to know what one should do then:p

Hitman Zeus

Rated 'Adult Only'
Veterans
Nov 19, 2012
If he get his commissar hat and a photocamara, get ready for some "shots"...

YamiNoTenshi

Nov 24, 2012
Keep your hands inside the vehicle (ice cream van) at all times and enjoy the ride!

TobieBrave

Let's drop the Beat!
Jan 12, 2013
Sweden
Be careful when hunting Stubeks. They are vicious flying creatures :lol:
I miss that guy :( Safe travels!

Huller

Certified walrus
Veterans
Nov 6, 2012
Say hi to him for me when you find him. Prefereably before he wants to take pictures.

Pointy

Like to kill every mutha fecker in the room ;-)
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 18, 2012
Chelmsford
[quote="JeffBeefjaw" post=19065]Beware he's defected to NC ;)[/quote]

LOL so I was right last night, he got owned by me he tried to ram whilst i was repairing my mossie so it shot him down. He must of been shouting "PPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYY".

Pointy

Stubek

Nov 23, 2012
I know i am probably not welcome here (last thread where i showed my ugly head was even locked). Even tho i defected as jeff said it doesnt mean you have to become strangers (since idiots rule the world i would also defect to mars if i could,sadly i cant). Char name is StubekNC.

Geekzo my mail is hr.flag@gmail.com so drop me a line if you come near Zagreb.

Also only BRTD member that killed me atm is Hartman, you Pointy maybe saw me but never killed me. Also you have to keep in mind that atm score is BRTD 100 or so : Stubek over 9000 so good luck catching up

YamiNoTenshi

Nov 24, 2012
Stubek have silently been practicing his BRTD killing tactics and picking out the sick, the old and the lame, beware when fighting the NC, Stubek is everywhere!

GeekZo

Dec 8, 2012
And I’m back.
It’s a lovely country you live in Stubek. Almost (but not even close) to being a lovely as Denmark :). You know what they say – there’s no place like home.

Sadly I did not have access to the interwebs but thanks for the offer – though since I was living in Umag the distance would have been too far anyway. (luckily :p)

I’m absolutely flattered to see how willing people (of this outfit) in general are to meet in person.

Just in case I do want to clarify; I do not know Stubek in person.