Aplication Hoblero

Hoblero

Dec 25, 2012
Name: Elmer Nordqvist

In-Game name: Hoblero

Previous Planetside experience: I have been playing planetside 2 since late beta and am not very experienced but I am very willing to get better at it.

Outfit history : I have only played alone and with my friends before. I am now looking for a outfit because it seems much more fun to be more organised like in an outfit.

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: I've played wow, swtor and lol the most. In wow I had two characters at max level and I raided weekly with my guild. In swtor I have one character at max level and I am raiding weekly with my guild there, I am however taking a breal from the game atm.

Do you have a mic?: Yes, although not a very good one and since I still live with my parents there may be backround noices while I'm talking.

What you hope to bring to BRTD: A good attitude and alot of fun.

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit?: It seems like a really nice outfit and it also say that you do not specialize in any one playstyle wich fits quite well with me.

What is your preferred play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft?: I have a very varied playstyle it mostly depends on what I feel like playing. I think I have mostly flown around in mosquitos as an engineer tough but I do find all the other ways to play very fun aswell.

Anything else you'd like to add: I'm not really sure about the age restricition here. I've had a really hard time finding an outfit that's not 18+. On the planetside universe you said that the requirements was over 16 years old wich I am but on this website it said 18+. I do think I am quite mature and I am used to play with people over 18 in swtor and wow.

D

Dotz0r

Hi elmer.

Thank you for showing interest in BRTD. However we have an 18+ policy. We do sometimes make accept-ions for people nearing the age of 18 or who are vouched by a member. I am sorry to say that i can not accept you into BRTD. I am really sorry to say no. But feel free to join in our public squads - if up and who knows.

J

Jamriko

Hi Hoblero,

As you may know, we have a strict age policy when it comes to Recruitment for BRTD. With that in mind, we cannot accept you into Better Red Than Dead at this time.

The Planetside Universe thread is a couple years old now and we do apologize for the false information, however the fact still stands.

Sorry for any inconvience,
Jamriko