[APLICATION] Keiju

K

keiju

Name: Gerardo Roca

In-Game name: keiju

Previous Planetside experience: None.

Other (online) games you have played / achievements:
Well I´m being gaming since the very first FPSs so I´m guess I´m old school.
I´m playing this shooters right now : TF2, CS:GO, BF3, T:A, RO2 and B:R... well and PS2, of course.
Before that I´ve played way too many games to list here.
This is my very first MMO though. If I had known about PS1 I would have played it but I never heard or it until after I discovered PS2 so... RPGMMOs never had any interest for me but an FPSMMO it´s gonna be great indeed.

Do you have a mic? Yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: A good teamplayer. The only reason I´m so hyped about PS2 is the posibility to participate in real teamplay. Playing without an outfit hasn´t brought me any teamplay since I got into the beta (twitter keys).

What is your proffered play style: Infantry. Tanks are ok too.

Anything else you'd like to add: I´m in the beta and starting to get some acceptable framerate since the last patchs. I hope It´ll get better in next few months. If you ask for players with great powerful rigs I prefer to say right now that I dont have any right now. Perhaps some time soon but not now.

Placid

Sep 21, 2014
Hello Keiju,

We'd be happy to add you to the outfit on a trial basis. Please download mumble (our version of Teamspeak) and use the "Mumble Login" link at the top of the website or alternatively use the server details listed here: http://www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/1413-new-mumble-voice-server#1907

We will expect you to start using mumble within the next week, if you have any trouble please consult the FAQ section: www.brtd.net/faq-guides or ask an officer who will be happy to assist you (you will need an officer to authenticate you on the mumble server when you first log in).

You may also find useful outfit related information in the combined information thread: http://www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/1355-combined-information-thread

Please also introduce yourself to the rest of the outfit by making a post here: www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome

The outfit training officers have a thread set up, so if you require training in any particular gameplay aspect drop them a message at http://www.brtd.net/community/Tactics-Guides--Suggestions/1476-new-members-training

The outfit plays on the EU1 server; our squads are always open and listed. The outfit feature in game is currently bugged so until it is fixed we will not be using it and will be relying purely on mumble and ingame squads.

We are currently developing our combined arms approach and actively looking for more skilled pilots who will eventually form their own division of the outfit, so your mosquito skills will be most valuable to us.

We are currently developing our combined arms approach so there is the potential to branch out into more air or ground vehicle related roles should you want to, but as it stands infantry still form the majority of the skill base in our outfit.

We all look forward to seeing you in game!