[Apllication]DVGladiator

DVGladiator

Oct 22, 2012
Name: Sondre Tryti Nilssen

In-Game name: DVGladiator/BlazeFight

Previous Planetside experience: None

Outfit history (if applicable): N/A

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: World of Warcraft, World of Tanks, Guild wars 2, EVE and some more wich names does not accur to me for the moment

Do you have a mic? yes/no: Indeed

What you hope to bring to BRTD: My experince, teamplay, and hopfully fun and enjoyable moments

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit: Mainly because it was a EU outift and it seems like this is well organized, so i thought why not give it a try

What do you want from BRTD: Teamplay, organization, fun and tactics

What is your prefered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft: All around really i have never been bound to a class or role in whatever i play

Anything else you'd like to add: i started playing at the age of 5 wich i played alot of FPS and MMO, the first game i played most have been unreal or Battlefield 1943, in all games i play i always come at the 5 top on the matches, i myself look at me as a pro player( or atleast close to one) Nothing else to say really

Placid

Sep 21, 2014
Hello DVGLadiator, sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

I'm afraid we cannot recruit you to BRTD at this time as you do not meet our minimum age requirement (minimum 18 years old).

My apologies for this, we wish you all the best with finding another outfit.

-Placid