[APP] Muertes (Kags)

M

Muertes

Name: Miguel
In-Game name: Muertes
Previous Planetside experience: Played since launch on and off - Not much for the last couple of years
- Outfit history (if applicable): In PS1 i played with friends from my MMORPG guild - The Combine
Other (online) games you have played / achievements: MMOFPS - BF series of course (Kagoth for Stats). If going old school - tribes, quake, TF | MMORPG? - All of em
Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yes
What you hope to bring to BRTD: Looking for some structured fights - I'm disciplined and have 20 years of FPS experience on me.
What is your proffered play style: Foot soldier + Armour on occasions - Hate flying cept for the galaxy.
Anything else you'd like to add: Not much - i'll follow orders and lead when requested.

Edit - I had to change my in game name - It seems when you delete a character you cant make a new one with the same name for some reason

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
Hi Miguel,

When logging on mumble just use your new name - When character wipe comes and can have the name you want a mumble admin can change it to what it needs to be

You have been Accepted into BRTD on Trial Basis - Here's a link to our Mumble information page (Voice comms like TS3/Vent). We Expect you to get on voice server within a week. if you have any trouble please read the FAQ guide or post on our forums for help.
Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in the hello and welcome thread
Click on FAQ Guides on the Home Page (Left Side) if you ever get stuck on anything Forum/Mumble-side.

Server is: EU1
Join a squad as outfit tab does not work

Cya in game
-DW