[Application] Abnormal

A

Abnormal

Name: Pasi

In-Game name: Abnormal

Previous Planetside experience: Some PlanetSide 1 lonewolfing/squading with a few friends, not that much though
- Outfit history (if applicable): -

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: Just too many to list, here's a select few though:
Dark Age of Camelot, playing in Forgotten Legends on Prydwen/Albion for several years, all the way from late classic up to the release of Catacombs

World of Warcraft, started playing in the US closed beta, played on and off pretty much to date (although in the last 3 years, I've only pretty much played WoW for a few months, clearing most raid bosses in the progress though.

Unreal Tournament, played from 1999-2006 or so when I lost my original install and didn't want to start doing every option again. Originally started as a zeroping instagib player but moved to normal weapons later

Battlefield 1942 - > Battlefield 3, extensive experience in all of them

Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: A teamplayer I guess? Also someone who doesn't take themselves too seriously and is just looking to have fun with a good bunch of people :)

What is your proffered play style: Mostly Infantry, although vehicles can be fun at times as well (mainly tanks or being a gunner in x vehicle :p)

Anything else you'd like to add: Greets to Moomasher, met him on a twitch stream and he told me to check this out (I was called Kandeeh in the stream)

I guess that's pretty much all of it for me :)

-Abno

Boostoff

You, Me, Closet, 7Min, Heaven, Now..
Oct 7, 2014
Washington, USA
www.BRTD.net
Hi Tsiakkos,

Your review has been read, by me.
Welcome to BRTD for your 2 week trial basis!
We need you on comms ASAP, so please download mumble (our version of Teamspeak) and use the "Mumble Login" link at the top of the website or alternatively use the server details listed here: www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/1413...-server?limitstart=0

We will expect you to start using mumble within the next week, if you have any trouble please consult the FAQ section: www.brtd.net/faq-guides or ask an officer who will be happy to assist you (you will need an officer to authenticate you on the mumble server when you first log in).

Post here and introduce yourself; Welcome Forum

The outfit training officers have a thread set up, so if you require training in any particular gameplay aspect drop them a message here;

The outfit plays on the EU1 server; our squads are often open and listed (though ask on mumble for an invite if they are not). The outfit feature in game is currently bugged so until it is fixed we will not be using it and will be relying purely on mumble and ingame squads.

We are currently developing our combined arms approach so there is the potential to branch out into more air or ground vehicle related roles should you want to, but as it stands infantry still form the majority of the skill base in our outfit.

See you server side!

Boostoff

You, Me, Closet, 7Min, Heaven, Now..
Oct 7, 2014
Washington, USA
www.BRTD.net
Hi Tsiakkos,

Your review has been read, by me.
Welcome to BRTD for your 2 week trial basis!
We need you on comms ASAP, so please download mumble (our version of Teamspeak) and use the "Mumble Login" link at the top of the website or alternatively use the server details listed here: www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/1413...-server?limitstart=0

We will expect you to start using mumble within the next week, if you have any trouble please consult the FAQ section: www.brtd.net/faq-guides or ask an officer who will be happy to assist you (you will need an officer to authenticate you on the mumble server when you first log in).

Post here and introduce yourself; Welcome Forum

The outfit training officers have a thread set up, so if you require training in any particular gameplay aspect drop them a message here; TRAINING

The outfit plays on the EU1 server; our squads are often open and listed (though ask on mumble for an invite if they are not). The outfit feature in game is currently bugged so until it is fixed we will not be using it and will be relying purely on mumble and ingame squads.

When asking for a squad invite, or ammo, or a heal / rez, please ask by using your name first, and not " I ".

Welcome AbbyNormal, and I look forward to seeing you in-game!

-Boostoff