[Application] abyssalSCAR

A

abyssalSCAR

Name: Drew

In-Game name: abyssalSCAR

Previous Planetside experience: played on and off for about 3 years or so. Long enough to get BR17 and BFR imprint/Invader (took a while, was totally not worth it). Comming back after a 1/2 year break from the game because other shooters suck and have no comparison to this one. Was mainly a solo player for my time in Planetside. Would squad up, get orders, and have fun. This time around, looking for a bit more organization for more tactical play.

- Outfit history (if applicable):

Other (online) games you have played / acheivements: All the battlefields, all the CoD's starting from 2. WWII online, almost every mainstay MMO that has been on the market for atleast 2 months each (WOW, EQ2, AoC, and currently Tera a bit longer. none ever held my interest all that much). Starsiege, Tribes 1-vengeance and Ascention Beta. Diablo 1-3, Starcraft 1 & 2. A lot more that I'm forgetting atm.

Do you have a mic? yes/no: Headsets mic is broken. Will replace it a few paychecks from now.

What you hope to bring to BRTD: Looking for a more organized and tactical form of play for Planetside/PS2(when released).

Anything else you'd like to add: Follows orders well when recieved. Can gun anything you want ;-). Also, already on Trial with Outfit and was told to fill this out.

OneStepAhead

BRTD Member
Aug 13, 2014
Hi abyssalSCAR,

Are you aware that we will be playing on the EU server / timezone?

A

abyssalSCAR

yes, it's generally not an issue because I work the overnight shift so I'm usually available. :)