[APPLICATION] Anthas

A

Anthas

Name: Albert

In-Game name: Anthas

Previous Planetside experience: I've only been playing planetside since I was lucky enough to get into the Beta. I'm enjoying it so much I've decided with a couple of friends that it is time to join an outfit!

- Outfit history (if applicable): Never been in an Outfit but I'm really looking forward to it.

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: I've been playing the battlefield series in a RL friends squad for a long time but I've always been whishing for a larger scale, more coordinated and meaningfull playstile that I'm sure that planetside 2 will finally deliver!

Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: A veteran fps team player open to take advice and follow orders while learning all the new aspects that the game will bring. Ah... And I'll aslo jump over one of those granades if asked to.... It's loyalty until death after all, right?

What is your proffered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft Infantry all the way! Love to make heroic last stands with my mates while bullets fly by and bombs drop all around. I also enjoy piloting a lot but it's definetely my second job. (Slowly getting better with the Mosquito)

Anything else you'd like to add: Let's bring hell to those alien lovers and their dirty blue pals!

A

Anthas

Bump!

Haven't got a response yet (positive or negative) and thought maybe you guys missed my post. Bumping it just in case.

Reactions: 1 person

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
Hi Albert,

Sorry this wasn't answered - alot of new applications from moo's video it must of gotten lost:

You have been Accepted into BRTD on Trial Basis - Here's a link to our Mumble information page (Voice comms like TS3/Vent). We Expect you to get on voice server within a week. if you have any trouble please read the FAQ guide or post on our forums for help.
Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in the hello and welcome thread
Click on FAQ Guides on the Home Page (Left Side) if you ever get stuck on anything Forum/Mumble-side.

Server is: EU1
Join a squad as outfit tab does not work

Cya in game
-DW