[Application] asm0

A

asm0

Name: Owen Hodgson

In-Game name: asm0

Previous Planetside experience:
Played Planetside 1 on release for a little over a year on Werner (EU). No notable outfits that I can remember as it was years ago! Specialized as a Mozzie pilot / heavy infantry.
Been playing PS2 since the first wave of beta invites went out, having a blast so far. But really missing being a part of an organized force!

(major mmos)
World of warcraft - Various roles, mained as a healer
the old republic (core member of the best pvp guild on Lord Calypho) DPS
(major online games)
Counter-Strike 1.5-1.6 for years
Counter-Strike Source
Call of Duty 1,4
Battlefield 1942, Battlefield 3
Quake series
Unreal Tournament series

I'm passionate about online shooters and usually perform well, having previously competed at high levels in competitions such as the ClanBase Eurocup. I enjoy working as a team and supporting squad-mates. I feel comfortable in any role and often switch to whatever has the greatest benefit to the squad. I would describe myself as a real team-player.

Do you have a mic? yes/no: yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD:
Skill, assertiveness, teamwork, humor, respect

What is your prefered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft
I'm very versatile, but if I had to pick it would be Infantry > Aircraft > Armor

Anything else you'd like to add:
I'm aware recruitment is closed but I'm hopeful that if there is a slot free in the near future I will be considered. I am friends with current BRTD members Ivam and Rizzet, having previously played with them in The Old Republic and other online games. I would describe myself as a real team player, and will listen and follow orders accurately. I feel with my wealth of FPS experience I could become a valuable member of the outfit.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application. :woohoo:

Edit: Thanks for inviting me to play with you this evening, was great fun!