Application Bigtones

Bigtones

Apr 4, 2013
Name: Anthony
In-Game name: Bigtones
Previous Planetside experience: Been playing since Beta
Outfit history (if applicable): None
Other (online) games you have played / achievements: Been playing Battlefield and Call of Duty for years. Also played Wow for a few years.
]Do you have a mic? Yes/No: Yes
What you hope to bring to BRTD: I hope to bring my skill in FPS and enthusiasm for the TR to crush our enemies.
What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit? I have heard a lot of good things about BRTD and have been searching for a strong organized outfit to become a member of. I have a level 33 on Helios and left that server and made a new character just to join this Outfit. As you know playing PS2 without a good outfit can be quite dull and frustrating.
How did you hear about Better Red Than Dead: Youtube and other players.
What is your preferred play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft? I play best as Infantry. I like to use Infiltrator, Heavy or Engineer usually. I am also quite comfortable with the Prowler and will use it often.
Anything else you'd like to add: I know recruiting is currently closed, but when I tried to register at first recruiting was open and I did not receive an activation email. I sent an email about this problem and I apparently did not get the return message until I sent a second email. You can ask Shane about the date when I sent the first email. I would be very disappointed if I could not join this great outfit because of a technical error. Please consider giving me a chance to show you what I can do.

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
I believe that you have been sorted Bigtones. Welcome to your trial with BRTD!

Reactions: 1 person
D

Dotz0r

[quote="dnaRIP" post=16433]I believe that you have been sorted Bigtones. Welcome to your trial with BRTD![/quote]

I don't think he has been - replied to his PM, SHOULD be sorted now.