[APPLICATION] BlackAlpha

B

BlackAlpha

Name: Sascha Kramarenko

In-Game name: BlackAlpha

Previous Planetside experience: I played Planetside 1 many, many years ago. I played it for about 2 months and mostly solo. Now, I've played Planetside 2 Beta for over two weeks and it's my new favorite game.

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: Online, I've mostly played Arma in a tactical community, for the past few years. But I've played almost all games, most of the popular ones, at least. I like almost all games.

Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: I'm an experienced and patient player who learns quickly, values teamwork, and wants to have fun.

What is your proffered play style: Infantry and armor. I can do any role on the ground. I can sit patiently or rush in blood thirsty, it's all good with me. I just don't enjoy flying in this game.

Anything else you'd like to add: Looking forward to play with you guys. :)

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
Hi Sascha, glad you're interested in us :)

You have been Accepted into BRTD on Trial Basis - Here's a link to our Mumble information page (Voice comms like TS3/Vent). We Expect you to get on voice server within a week. if you have any trouble please read the FAQ guide or post on our forums for help.
Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in the hello and welcome thread
Click on FAQ Guides on the Home Page (Left Side) if you ever get stuck on anything Forum/Mumble-side.

Server is: EU1
Join a squad as outfit tab does not work

Cya in game
-DW