[APPLICATION] Blue Winter

B

Blue Winter

Name: Alice

In-Game name: BlueWinter

Previous Planetside experience: I never played it.

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: God, too many to list. I've been, well, an obsessive player of just about anything since my dad first played Quake and C&C with me as a kid.
Played WoW for many years, was an officer in a couple of guilds, but im clean now.
Beyond that, I generally enjoy shooters and strategy games the most, but I've recently been playing Guild Wars 2.
My only real experience with a game like Planetside is from playing MAG on the PS3 back when it was more populated.
I suppose Warhawk and the Battlefield series might come close, though the player numbers are obviously far lower.

Do you have a mic? yes/no: No I dont. I am, however, an excellent listener!
I'm hoping to pick up a new one soon when there's a lull in other things I need to pay for.

What you hope to bring to BRTD: As much healing as one person can put out! Im not the best shot, but I try and be as useful as possible, usually by maining Medic or Engineer types.

What is your proffered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft
Generally I prefer infantry, but after seeing dogfights overhead playing PS2, I think I'd like to at least try some flying.

Anything else you'd like to add: I literally only started playing PS2 last night. I accidentally attached myself to a squad of BRTD members who were attacking and holding The Stronghold deep in NC territory. I dont think I contributed much to that defence, other than a little healing, but Nusume pointed me at the outfit forums - and here I am.
I realise that you're closed at the moment, but I figured I'd just get my application in now for when you're open again!

BigAl

Outfit Leader and founder
Staff member
Community Leader
Jan 2, 2006
welcome to brtd good to see more females starting to play the game

we are on the eu beta 01 server
join us on mumble and in game for invite to outfit

also join us on our unique training nights they are pretty cool

BigAl

Outfit Leader and founder
Staff member
Community Leader
Jan 2, 2006
[quote="Blue Winter" post=2947]Name: Alice
In-Game name: BlueWinter
Previous Planetside experience: I never played it.
Other (online) games you have played / achievements: God, too many to list. I've been, well, an obsessive player of just about anything since my dad first played Quake and C&C with me as a kid.
Played WoW for many years, was an officer in a couple of guilds, but im clean now.
Beyond that, I generally enjoy shooters and strategy games the most, but I've recently been playing Guild Wars 2.
My only real experience with a game like Planetside is from playing MAG on the PS3 back when it was more populated.
I suppose Warhawk and the Battlefield series might come close, though the player numbers are obviously far lower.
Do you have a mic? yes/no: No I dont. I am, however, an excellent listener!
I'm hoping to pick up a new one soon when there's a lull in other things I need to pay for.
What you hope to bring to BRTD: As much healing as one person can put out! Im not the best shot, but I try and be as useful as possible, usually by maining Medic or Engineer types.
What is your proffered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft
Generally I prefer infantry, but after seeing dogfights overhead playing PS2, I think I'd like to at least try some flying.
Anything else you'd like to add: I literally only started playing PS2 last night. I accidentally attached myself to a squad of BRTD members who were attacking and holding The Stronghold deep in NC territory. I dont think I contributed much to that defence, other than a little healing, but Nusume pointed me at the outfit forums - and here I am.
I realise that you're closed at the moment, but I figured I'd just get my application in now for when you're open again![/quote]

was a good fight last night and taking the strong hold was a good back hack we did always good to have more medics/engineers i did notice my burster on roof was never without ammo good job
as you was platooned with us and worked as a team invite being sent

B

Blue Winter

Yeah it was good fun!
I didnt really have much of an idea what was going on at first, but I think I was getting the hang of it by the end of the evening :)
Ive got the flu, and nothing to do, so I'll probably be online most of the day. Must remember to get mumble installed too!

Edit: Okay no I wont, the servers seem to be down. Dangit!

N

Nusume

get that mumble up and running mate ! :) Welcome to the outfit!