[APPLICATION] BodMadman

B

BodMadman

Name: Allen

In-Game name: BodMadman
Previous Planetside experience: Played in Planetside 2 beta and a couple of trials on planetside. No outfit experience.
Other (online) games you have played / achievements: Played extensively on games like Counter-Strike: Source, and Day of Defeat: Source(realism especially). Have also played on MMOs such as Face of Mankind which requires much teamwork and co-ordination, even got promoted to a high command rank. I'm also into strategy games like sins of a solar empire, Rome: Total War(Also play others in the series but mostly this one) and some company of heroes. Of course I've played many other games but these games are the main ones.
Do you have a mic? yes/no: No
What you hope to bring to BRTD: I'm quite a versatile player and I'm also able to respond to orders and situations quickly so I believe I may be able to become as valuable asset as a front-line soldier can be. Not to sound over-confident or anything.
What is your proffered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft: Infantry(any class) preferably but I'm equally happy taking on an armour/aircraft role.

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
Hi Allen,

You have been Accepted into BRTD on Trial Basis - Here's a link to our Mumble information page (Voice comms like TS3/Vent). We Expect you to get on voice server within a week. if you have any trouble please read the FAQ guide or post on our forums for help.
Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in the hello and welcome thread
Click on FAQ Guides on the Home Page (Left Side) if you ever get stuck on anything Forum/Mumble-side.

Server is: EU1
Join a squad as outfit tab does not work

Cya in game
-DW