[Application]Brynklad

Brynklad

Sep 26, 2012
Name:Simon

In-Game name:Brynklad

Previous Planetside experience:A few years starting at Beta

- Outfit history (if applicable):
BRTD :) Many moons ago My main was Letitia Br24 CR3 when I left
Before BRTD I was in a Spec Ops Outfit which I cant remember its name ( old age , marriage and Kid all have drained my mental faculties :))

Other (online) games you have played / achievements:
Ever since UO beta and most games from them (so over 15 Years in online gaming)
Delta force and DF2 in =THE= a world ranking Squad
WoW, WAR, Rifts, AO, GW, GW2 to name the a few of the big ones

Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: Solid and reliable soldier , able to follow commands quickly and efficiently

What is your preferred play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft could be any will have to see how PS2 plays(just got into beta so not had much time to play yet), in PS I was a MAX fan but normally certed for what was needed or to fill gaps. Was good at back hacks and spec ops also.

Anything else you'd like to add:

I dont think anyone will remember me as I am quite quiet, just follow orders and get the job done or die trying :)

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
Hi Simon,

Welcome back to the outfit! :)
Might of been around before me not too sure but some of the elders may remember you.

You have been Accepted into BRTD on Trial Basis which will last 2 weeks - If you click on FAQ on the home page you can see some links, click on the link which is 'Quick Connect'. We Expect you to get on voice server within a week. if you have any trouble please read the FAQ guide or post on our forums for help.
Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in the hello and welcome thread in public forum

Check with Training and Guides to check in with the scheduled training times of the outfit - would greatly appreciate it if you participated in them to get a feel and understanding of how the outfit works.

Server is: Thyone
Join a squad as outfit tab does not work

Cya in game
-DW