Application by Noppacom

Noppacom

Nov 21, 2012
Well this is some strict application form, but ill try to make it easy to read, and most of all, some thing u gyus want!

Name: Tommi Normia (identity behind the odd voice)
In-Game name: Noppacom Some how screwed from my last name :p
Previous Planetside experience: I have only a lilbit beta experience in planetside2 and none in planetside. Since havent heard, nor played it at all.
Outfit history (if applicable):
Other (online) games you have played / achievements: Now this is the one i get shit loads of stuff... kinda, 6 years of world of warcraft playing, few of them in top guilds, wery active player. Becose if u start some thing and got intrest in it, then why the hell not give it all u got? Stopped wow at January, and been looking since a new game to start put my intrest in, and this looks like the one! Also playing world of tanks, tho not so actively But still.

Also tryed SWTOR, But kinda got lvl 50 in 2 weeks and it didnt feel right so havent played it kinda since.

Well league of legends is now my game of intrest but its not fun by playing it alone, and its always new beginning when u play it. So not so much what im looking for.
Do you have a mic? yes/no: Ofc
What you hope to bring to BRTD: Active player who hopefully knows what hes doing :D
What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit? Dont really know :S
What is your preferred play style: I think id like to go for aircraft, since i liked playing it with my freind kuoma, hes suppose to be in this guild? too
Anything else you'd like to add: Nothing much really, only that im lone wolf, living alone at my house, i have good comp and net 40/10gb so those shouldnt be problem, unless dna, my provider, fucks some thing up. Other than that i have also a cat, so i can put all my fuck ups onto it :D. One more thing, i have been on international guilds in wow, leading raids and stuff, so speaking english shouldnt be problem, its just a lilbit rusty now, since havent so much talked in a year or so.

And ofc if u get some questions on u, im more than willing to answer.

J

Jamriko

Hello Noppacom,

Due to the circumstance of you being a friend of BRTD's members, I'd be happy to welcome you as a trial member of BRTD! You have been accepted on a 2 week trial basis which is a standard procedure for all new recruits. It is required that you download Mumble (our preference over Teamspeak) and use the "Mumble Login" link at the top of the webskly or alternatively use the server details listed here: www.brtd.net/mumble

Please start using Mumble within the next week so that our Officers can set your permissions properly. If you have any trouble please consult the FAQ section: www.brtd.net/faq-guides or ask an officer who will be happy to assist you (you will need an officer to authenticate you on the mumble server when you first log in).

You may also find useful outfit related information in the combined information thread: http://www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/1355-combined-information-thread

If you will, please introduce yourself to the rest of the outfit by making a post here: http://www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome

Check out our Training & Tactical Guides/Suggestions forum to get the low-down on how BRTD operates in-game: http://www.brtd.net/forum/training-tactics-guides-suggestions

Our outfit plays on the Eurydome server; our squads are often open and listed (though ask on mumble for an invite if they are not). The outfit feature in game is currently bugged so until it is fixed we will not be using it and will be relying purely on mumble and ingame squads.

BRTD are currently developing our combined arms approach so there is the potential to branch out into more air or ground vehicle related roles should you want to, but as it stands infantry still form the majority of the skill base in our outfit.

We request that all the outfit members like us on facebook and/or twitter as this really helps with the community aspect. Links to both of these pages can be found on the left hand side of the main website (www.brtd.net).

We hope you enjoy your time with us!

Regards,
Jamriko