[APPLICATION] Camelund

Camelund

Oct 26, 2012
[ul]
[li]Name: Camel[/li]
[li]In-Game name: Camelund[/li]
[li]Age: 32[/li]
[li]Location: Midlands/UK[/li]
[li]Previous Planetside experience: None before today, have watched a heck of a lot of Youtube videos though[/li]
[li]Outfit history (if applicable): N/A[/li]
[li]Other (online) games you have played / achievements: Played a lot of RPGs and MMORPGS, used to be a classleader/officer in world of warcraft so leading groups of 25 in PvE encounters, before that I played quite a bit of unreal and MoH[/li]
[li]Do you have a mic? yes[/li]
[li]What you hope to bring to BRTD: A grunt, who will do as ordered with no questions asked.[/li]
[li]What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit? I've been watching Planetside 2 youtube stuff for the last couple of weeks, Friday night op play and the Anti-Tank class you did was outstanding, and it really made me want to be part of a team that follows orders like that.[/li]
[li]What is your preferred play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft - As it stands at present, I wouldn't say I have a preference. Previously I've always played a kind of healing class which would translate I guess to a Mechanic/Medic role, but also I wouldnt altering my playstyle to whatever is required, be it bus driver, air support or sniper.[/li]
[li]Anything else you'd like to add: I think I covered everything off. I will hold my hands up that I am a Planetside 2 noob, but I am determined and dedicated gamer, and I hope that this will give you a strong foundation to build the type of soldier that you require. Look forward to hearing from you[/li]

[/ul]

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
Hi Camel, from west mids myself :)

You have been Accepted into BRTD on Trial Basis which will last 2 weeks - If you click on FAQ on the home page you can see some links, click on the link which is 'Quick Connect'. We Expect you to get on voice server within a week. if you have any trouble please read the FAQ guide or post on our forums for help.

Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in the hello and welcome thread in public forum
Check with Training and Guides to check in with the scheduled training times of the outfit - would greatly appreciate it if you participated in them to get a feel and understanding of how the outfit works.

Server is: Eurydome (or something)
Join a squad as outfit tab does not work

Cya in game
-DW