[APPLICATION] Cheers

Cheers

Nov 9, 2012
Name:
Sam

In-Game name:
cCheers

Previous Planetside experience:
Almost none I’m afraid. I played a few days on the beta but that’s pretty much it.

Outfit history (if applicable):
None, see above.

Other (online) games you have played / achievements:
Quite a lot actually but pertaining those relevant to Planetside 2:
I was part of the leaders running a small guild in Guild Wars.
I have some experience with Unreal Tournament.

Do you have a mic? yes/no:
Yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD:
I generally enjoy pretty much anything, so I hope to bring my eternal enthusiasm. On a more serious note, I know the values of clear commands and orders and can work very well in teams. This coordinated play, both in large scale tank battles as well as team based room clearing, will be a great addition to BRTD.

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit:
I first saw the outfit on the Planetside Universe forums when looking for possible outfits to join. It seemed to have the perfect combination of large organized plays with still some humour and actual fun. I followed the link to your site and after watching some movies and posts I was convinced this was the outfit for me.

What do you want from BRTD:
I’m hoping for an outfit with which I can play in a casual atmosphere while still partaking in large scale operations. An outfit that can give orders when necessary but doesn't mind a laugh or two when on downtime.

What is your prefered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft:
I usually play support infantry classes, be it medic, engineer or infiltrator whit gadgets. When it comes to vehicles it’s usually the sunderer for the exact same reasons. I have very little experience with airplanes.

However, like I said previously, I like pretty much anything and will gladly adjust my style to fit the need of the squad as the situation changes.

Anything else you'd like to add:
I look very much forward to fighting with all of you. And if not in the same outfit, at least on the same side.
Loyalty until Death, Strength in Unity!

Placid

Sep 21, 2014
Hi Sam,

Welcome to BRTD! We will be adding you to the outfit on a 2 week trial basis (standard procedure for new recruits). Please download mumble (our version of Teamspeak) and use the "Mumble Login" link at the top of the website or alternatively use the server details listed here: http://www.brtd.net/mumble

Please try to start using mumble within the next week or so (it's very important for coordination). If you have any trouble please consult the FAQ section: www.brtd.net/faq-guides or ask an officer who will be happy to assist you (you will need an officer to authenticate you on the mumble server when you first log in).

You may also find useful outfit related information in the combined information thread: http://www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/1355-combined-information-thread#1652

Please also introduce yourself to the rest of the outfit by making a post here: http://www.brtd.net/forum-s/search?q=hello%20and%20welcome&titleonly=1&childforums=1

The outfit training officers have a thread set up, so if you require training in any particular gameplay aspect drop them a message at http://www.brtd.net/forum-s/training-tactics-guides-suggestions/1476-new-members-training#2303

The outfit plays on the Eurydome server; our squads are often open and listed (though ask on mumble for an invite if they are not). The outfit feature in game is currently bugged so until it is fixed we will not be using it and will be relying purely on mumble and ingame squads.

We are currently developing our combined arms approach so there is the potential to branch out into more air or ground vehicle related roles should you want to, but as it stands infantry still form the majority of the skill base in our outfit.

We request that all the outfit members like us on facebook and/or twitter as this really helps with the community aspect. Links to both of these pages can be found on the left hand side of the main website (www.brtd.net).

Catch you soon mate,