[APPLICATION] ChiefSpakeck

Spakeck

Dec 15, 2012
Name:
Arthur

The Netherlands (English isn't my main language)

In-Game name:
ChiefSpakeck

Previous Planetside experience:
None

Outfit history (if applicable):
None

Other (online) games you have played / achievements:
Achievements in game you ask? I do not approve of such an invalid question ;), it might just be that I am not so fanatic to see common sense in this...no offense bro :side:
I had my experiences with games such as WoW and other MMORPG's but I haven't been caring for such things for a long time now. I always enjoy FPS games such as BF 3 > close quarters for some instant, intense battle action and that's the kind of thing I'm into lately.

Do you have a mic? yes/no:
I sure do, but phone communication feels damn awkward to me...I just love looking them peeps straight into the eye (yup that's where my enchanting power lays ;) )

What you hope to bring to BRTD:
I'm in here for teamwork, which in turn pleasures both sides. Just another chap trying his best
to bring this community closer together by his in-game actions. Besides that... I can't promise you
much else as right now I am not interested in lead-responsibilities. Again, I am not sure about voice chat.
When things feel awkward, things start to get awkward so I won't be trolling and hating allot. I'm all about
awareness, observation and impulsive thought sharing, but things need to feel real first (something that doesn't naturally come with voip). I feel way to alpha to even wish to act swaggy :silly: I do however listen very well so you can be sure that I've recieved your message.

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit:
Many reasons as obvious, you may compliment yourself on many things. My main reason is that in my eyes
this outfit pursuits to max out the joy gained of most aspects of this game. This game needs teamwork and
big large nasty battles of them. You're supplying it, it's the only reason I care for games and god be damned I wish to be part of it :evil:

What do you want from BRTD:
I sort of answered that in the previous question :pinch:

What is your prefered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft:
infantry > Medic > Light Assault

Anything else you'd like to add:
Fun fact, I'm a no-fapper. It increases quality of life.

J

Jamriko

Hello there Chief,

I'm glad to inform you that you've been added to the outfit on a 2 week trial basis (standard procedure for all new recruits). Please take the time to download Mumble (our preference over Teamspeak) and use the "Mumble Login" link at the top of the website or alternatively use the server details listed here: www.brtd.net/mumble

Please attempt to start using Mumble within the next week (it's very important for coordination). If you have any trouble please consult the FAQ section: www.brtd.net/faq-guides or ask an officer who will be happy to assist you (you will need an officer to authenticate you on the mumble server when you first log in).

You may also find useful outfit related information in the combined information thread: http://www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/1355-combined-information-thread

If you will, please introduce yourself to the rest of the outfit by making a post here: http://www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome

Check out our Training & Tactical Guides/Suggestions forum to get the low-down on how BRTD operates in-game: http://www.brtd.net/forum/training-tactics-guides-suggestions

Our outfit plays on the EU Miller server; our squads are often open and listed (though ask on mumble for an invite if they are not). When you are set up on Mumble, please ask an officer for an outfit invite so you can join our squads in-game.

BRTD are currently developing our combined arms approach so there is the potential to branch out into more air or ground vehicle related roles should you want to, but as it stands infantry still form the majority of the skill base in our outfit.

We request that all the outfit members like us on facebook and/or twitter as this really helps with the community aspect. Links to both of these pages can be found on the left hand side of the main website (www.brtd.net).

We all look forward to seeing you on the battlefield!

Kind Regards,
Jamriko