[APPLICATION] Cryter

Cryter

Dec 21, 2012
Name: Cristi

Age: 17 and 8 months ( I know you ask for 18 but if this is a problem I will apply again in 4 months, I can wait)

In-Game name: Cryter

Previous Planetside experience:
None

Outfit history (if applicable):
None

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: I played WoW for about 4-5 years and I am currently mostly playing LoL, and random shooters from time to time

Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: When I played WoW, I was mostly known for my weird style of play and random jokes and people enjoyed playing with me. What I hope to bring to TBRD is a player that can follow orders and also be fun to play with

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit: I decided to choose this outfit because it seems to be well organised with lots players that know how to get something done while still having fun and enjoying their time

What do you want from BRTD: All I want is a bunch of new friends with whom I can play

What is your prefered play style: Infantry

Anything else you'd like to add: Nothing else comes to mind but don't forget if this will get rejected because of age reasons "I will be back" ... in 4 months :p

D

Dotz0r

Hi cryter.

Seeing as you are underage, even only by a few months we will have to wait and see. I will confer with the higher powers and i will get back to you - stay tuned. I will reply on here with the decision.

D

Dotz0r

Right, i am willing to accept/vouch for you to start a trial. However, due to your age not quite meeting our requirements your trial will be slightly longer.

Basically i am going to give you the mumble pw tp get you to play with us for a while, So we can gauge you etc etc. Don't worry we won't be breathing down your neck - just be aware you will be "looked at" more closely then the other recruits. All i need you to do now is reply here if still interested.

Many thanks,

Dotz0r
TR.zergherder..