D3LTA

Name:
John Smith

In-Game name:
D3LTA

Previous Planetside experience:
None, due to not having PS1.
- Outfit history (if applicable):
Current TRG member, will quit if necessary.

Other (online) games you have played / achievements:
CoD, BF3, Tribes:Ascend and other FPS. Above average FPS player, according to others.

Do you have a mic? yes/no:
Yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD:
I aim to become a reliable player who would fill out a role that is required from me. I like playing with others in a team and see it as one of the key things in Online games. Other than that, I am a nice person and I like interacting with outfit members in the forum and other places.

Anything else you'd like to add:
I already have a beta key.
I am applying to BRTD since I heard that you guys are in the Werner/ EU server, which is what I hope to play in rather than the Markov server in which I will have to play in if I stay in TRG. (Ping issue and time zone issues are the things I want to avoid). If it is required of me I will quit TRG, but if not than I will play as BRTD member full time in the EU server and have a character in the Markov server to hit them up when I'm free.
I can't play with you guys in PS1 since I do not have it, however, as soon as the PS2 beta starts, I'll be there and you guys can test me out.
Thanks for reading, and I hope you guys can accept me.

OneStepAhead

BRTD Member
Aug 13, 2014
Hi D3LTA,

You have been provisionally accepted to BRTD as a PS2 Trialist , forum access will be granted shortly.