[APPLICATION] Da-Fort

Da-Fort

Veterans
Jun 12, 2012
Name: Da-Fort

Location: I have an issue with telling people where I am from or where I live. It is not necessarily the country I am from just that I do not want people to know where I live. So take this as a step of commitment. I live in Belgium.

In-Game name: Da-Fort

Previous Planetside experience: Played a couple of PS1 trails when I was a kid. I absolutely loved the Outfit play and vehicle battles. Maybe that was the seed that drove me to battlefield.

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: BF2 (Mod: Project Reality), Arma 2 (ACE/ACRE) and a lot of other games.

Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yes, I need to have a microphone to co-ordinate with my squad members. No exceptions.
I have TS3, Mumble, Ventrilo and Skype.

What you hope to bring to BRTD: An air of, civility (read: ME2 reference), just kidding! Teamwork. I am the kind of guy who will go out of his way and actually put himself in harms way to revive a teammate. At that point I will get shot and the guy who got revived will be abruptly shot as well.
Maybe it was teamwork that drove me to play Project Reality? You need a microphone to play that mod as teamwork is essential.

Anything else you'd like to add: I am looking for an EU clan (read: Outfit) that is going to play Planetside 2 dedicated. Full-out Outfit play for TR. I am still mulling about what class and vehicle I should spec in first.
I chose TR at random back when I first started playing PS1 and it stuck. I do not want to be a Smurf or a Barney. Better Red Than Dead! o7o7o7o7o7o7

Juggernaut

Interwebs Mechanic
Staff member
Administrator
Recruit
Jul 20, 2006
Ireland, Galway
shanecunningham.me
Hi Da-fort,

Sorry for the Delay, i have been busy in Real life
You have been provisionally accept to Planetside 2 , i'll sort access to the forums shortly

Da-Fort

Veterans
Jun 12, 2012
Thank you. When will it be possible to apply for Mumble access? We would like to know our future Outfit.

Da-Fort

Veterans
Jun 12, 2012
Thank you. I have successfully connected to the Mumble server.