[Application] Deathopus

D

Deathopus

Name: Deathopus

In-Game name: HellforgedX

Previous Planetside experience: Played quite a bit of the original, unfortunately at the

moment I can't remember alot about it so I'm getting back into it, playing a few hours a day

while getting ready for PS2
- Outfit history (if applicable): N/A

Other (online) games you have played / acheivements: Many, so I'll focus on FPS; SS Tribes,

Tribes 2, CS (mostly up till 1.6 and alot of 1.6), MW2 and BF:BC2 for a very short while,

Playing Tribes Ascend right now, wanting to check out Blacklight Retribution, obviously PS1

and I'm probably forgetting others :)

Do you have a mic? yes/no: I own a pro gaming rig, both the PC itself and accessories. (Short

answer being Yes.)

What you hope to bring to BRTD: Firepower, and years of competitive FPS experience.

Anything else you'd like to add: Thanks for reading, very eager to join.

Take care

-DO

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
'lo Death, sorry for very long reply, I don't know why. I've been recently appointed Recruitment Officer so if you're still interested in joining the group no problem. Again sorry for long reply

You have been Accepted into BRTD - I will send you private message with Mumble info (Voice comms like TS3/Vent)
Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in here: http://www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome
I'll ask a admin to register you on forum. Jump on voice when you want and make yourself at home

Cya ingame
-DW