[APPLICATION] Deific00

D

Deific00

Name: Ben

In-Game name: Deific00

Previous Planetside experience: I'm a newb to Planetside

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: I have, however, been playing fps games on a competetive level for 10 years and longer on a casual level. From the early days of UT/Quake to the promod scene of CoD, with many inbetween - and currently enjoying Tribes Ascend both casually and in high level scrims, competetive FPS games are my gaming fortay. On the 'MMO' side of things, I've played everything from Anarchy Online to (of course) WoW, holding officer rank in various top guilds in EU. (I am an EU player).

Do you have a mic? I do

What you hope to bring to BRTD: My reason for searching for an outfit such as yourselves is that I always want to play with good players, organised players and competetive players, whatever game I play (which is a possiblity I think BRTD provide). In turn, I'm a player who always wants to achieve the objective or any given goal rather than mindlessly zerg or deathmatch it out, so I can assure that strategic logic will always be my top priority. To 'zerg' without an aim is nothing but frustration to me. I'm also a very good fps player, so hopefully my skills there will also be beneficial.

What is your proffered play style: I tend to prefer Infantry but I'm also usually very good with ground vehicles so can swap between the roles. Providing flanking infantry manouveres is probably the thing I enjoy most though.

Anything else you'd like to add: I hope that upon joining you guys, I can do my small part to help make BRTD on of the best TR clans going.

Thanks.

Placid

Sep 21, 2014
Hi Ben,

We'd be happy to add you to the outfit on a trial basis. Please download mumble as soon as is convenient (our version of Teamspeak) and use the "Mumble Login" link at the top of the website or alternatively use the server details listed here: www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/14...-server?limitstart=0

We will expect you to start using mumble within the next week or so, if you have any trouble please consult the FAQ section: www.brtd.net/faq-guides or ask an officer who will be happy to assist you (you will need an officer to authenticate you on the mumble server when you first log in).

You may also find useful outfit related information in the combined information thread: http://www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/1355-combined-information-thread

Please also introduce yourself to the rest of the outfit by making a post here: www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome

The outfit plays on the EU1 server; our squads are always open and listed. The outfit feature in game is currently bugged so until it is fixed we will not be using it and will be relying purely on mumble and ingame squads.

We are currently developing our combined arms approach so there is the potential to branch out into more air or ground vehicle related roles should you want to, but as it stands infantry still form the majority of the skill base in our outfit.

We all look forward to seeing you in game!