[Application] Diablito

D

Diablito

In-Game name: Diablito

Previous planetside experience: Non

Other online games: Various MMO's/multiplayer games, currently Eve-online, I have a pretty relaxed attitude to gaming but I like to succeed and have always done so in every game I played seriously, I've done serious PvE/PvP in several games though I'm currently only active in Eve-online. If you're interested in specific achievements feel free to ask, suffice to say I own a Guardian-vexor so I do ok for myself.

In regards to voip, I do indeed have a headset with a working microphone, and make sure it is promptly replaced with a working one if technical problems arise. I am familiar with Team speak, Ventrilo, Skype and currently use Mumble for my eve-online activities so that shouldn't be a problem.

I'm hoping to find a home for myself in Planetside 2 long term, BRTD seems like it could be a good fit. If this should indeed be the case, I hope to be an active, friendly, drama free member of the group.

Thank you for your consideration and hopefully your verdict will be as favourable as I hope my experience among you will be.

Also, death to rebel scum.

Juggernaut

Interwebs Mechanic
Staff member
Administrator
Recruit
Jul 20, 2006
Ireland, Galway
shanecunningham.me
Hi Diabilto

You have been Accepted into BRTD - Here's a link to our Mumble information page: www.brtd.net/community/Recruitment/1415-new-voice-server (Voice comms like TS3/Vent)

Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in here: www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome

Don't forget to check this thread out: www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/13...d-information-thread
Will contain anything you need help with.