[APPLICATION] Docs

Docs

Dec 16, 2012

In-Game name:
Docs

Previous Planetside experience:
I haven't played Planetside 1, but I've been playing Planetside 2 since the tech test.

Outfit history (if applicable):
I join an air based outfit during beta, unfortunately the leader didn't have the time to keep it going so it didn't really 'take off'. I've been waiting so long to use that pun, I'm very sorry. I'm a terrible person. :p

Since release I've just been hopping in on operations run by Totalbiscuits outfit on another server, but I've wanted a bit more of a proper organised outfit, so here I am!

Other (online) games you have played / achievements:
I used to play a lot of Delta Force games quite a while back. Eventually moved onto Joint Operations, another fairly large scale FPS for its time. I spent a few years in a clan playing those games and then started getting into MMORPGs around when WoW came out, doing a lot of raiding with my guild that I was with for around 6 years, also trying out pretty much every major MMO that's came out since then.

So as you may be able to tell I like large scale games which require a bit of teamwork, so it was only natural I fell in love with Planetside 2! :lol:

I've also played a lot of different first person shooters, quite a bit of CoD1, 2 and 4. Battlefield 2 and 2142 etc.

Do you have a mic? yes/no:
Yep!

What you hope to bring to BRTD:
A team player who is happy to do what's best for the outfit and have a laugh and some fun while doing it!

I'm also an experienced Mosquito & Galaxy pilot, I'll definitely be the first to volunteer if we need air support or transport, but I can hold my own fairly well on the ground too. (Unless I'm an infiltrator, in which case I'm a danger to my own life and everyone elses life around me. Apart from the enemies.) :p

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit:
I've seen some of you in game before and watched a few videos of you guys, so when I found out you were recruiting it seemed like a great choice to me.

What do you want from BRTD:
An outfit with active members who are well organised and are willing to have a bit of fun!

What is your prefered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft:
Air is my first choice (Mosquitos and Galaxies mainly) but happy to fill the role of an infantryman (Been playing a lot of Heavy + Light assault since release).

Anything else you'd like to add:
I think that covers most of it (I do tend to ramble on a bit so I'll stop myself now) but if there's anything else you want to know then feel free to ask! :)

BigAl

Outfit Leader and founder
Staff member
Community Leader
Jan 2, 2006
welcome along

find a brtd squad member and ask them to get you a invite in game
or log onto our mumble and someone will sort you out there

or yet again catch me in game bigal and send me a request in game

good to have you on board

get totalbiscuit over here as well we played with him and done videos back in ps1 for him

D

Dotz0r

Please consult the FAQ's (www.brtd.net/faq-guides )and other bits of information on the site in order to gain access to mumble. I am sure Da-Fort will be telling you much of this already. However this site is rich in information - from mumble help to guides. Please post a message into the "Request forum access" topic in the public forum and you will be dealt with in due time.

We also have a steam group, a twitter and a facebook page!.

For mumble see :...

www.brtd.net/mumble

You may also find useful outfit related information in the combined information thread: www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/1355...d-information-thread

If you will, please introduce yourself to the rest of the outfit by making a post here: www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome

Check out our Training & Tactical Guides/Suggestions forum to get the low-down on how BRTD operates in-game: www.brtd.net/forum/training-tactics-guides-suggestions

Thank you for showing interest in BRTD. Congratulations on the start of your two week trial. BRTD is forever growing and new blood like you we can only get bigger - and better!

Hf.

Dotz0r.