[APPLICATION] Dotz0r

D

Dotz0r

Hi! new to the forum and wonderd if you were still recruiting. I used to be a part of BRTD a year or so ago where i played for a few months due to nostalgia reasons which i really really enjoyed however real life took me away from planetside and now i hope to make a return to planetside in the form of planetside 2 :)

Thanks for taking the time to read this. :)

Name: Kieron

In-Game name: Dotz0r

Previous Planetside experience: 2 years PS1
- Outfit history (if applicable): Dj , outcasters , BRTD

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: CoD4, planetside , c&c games, bf3 , sc2 and many more.

Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yes! Although i will admit i can be quite shy at first :p

What you hope to bring to BRTD: Hopefully victory for the TR! :p But i hope to bring a sensible, mature , flexible committed self to the outfit and/or squads.

What is your proffered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft = Infantry, although Im more of a logistical kind of guy, during my days on planetside i was one of those people who would do things behind the scenes i.e Getting Gals, ANT runs, Loadstars and other bits such as caves. How this will translate to ps2 we can only find out. :)

Anything else : My job means i can not be on 24/7 but i will be on quite regulary just not set times if thats a drama.

Anyhoot, thanks for your time and sorry for any poor grammar - written with a hangover.

Many thanks.

Reactions: 1 person

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
Hi Kieron

Welcome back mate! You're in luck we are still recruiting - even if recruitment was closed I'm sure ex-BRTD PS1 members would still be allowed in. Now this is a guess, was your previous PS1 name 'Kuran'?

You have been Accepted into BRTD on Trial Basis - Here's a link to our Mumble information page (Voice comms like TS3/Vent). We Expect you to get on voice server within a week. if you have any trouble please read the FAQ guide or post on our forums for help.
Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in the hello and welcome thread
Click on FAQ Guides on the Home Page (Left Side) if you ever get stuck on anything Forum/Mumble-side.

Server is: EU1
Join a squad as outfit tab does not work

Cya in game
-DW

D

Dotz0r

Thanks deltawidow!, and to your guess im sorry it was not kuran i played under the name Dotz0r which for some reason everyone pronounced it doktor. Although the username rings a bell to me.

Ill see you in game! :)