[APPLICATION] DsAds

D

DsAds

Name: Adam

In-Game name: DevstickAds

Previous Planetside experience: None ( A few hours in Planetside 2 beta

Outfit history (if applicable): None

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: Veteran of BF franchise, many hundreds of hours over the years. Plus many other FPS's

Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yes, happy to use it

What you hope to bring to BRTD: Im a solid team player and im looking forward to playing with an outfit like BRTD

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit: Your ethos is much the same as mine, and other members of my BF Clan have joined you.

What do you want from BRTD: I'm looking for a good community of players that don't take themselves too seriously but play well together. I realise the only way to really play Planetside 2 is as part of a large group.

What is your prefered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft: No preference, I'm fully flexible.

J

Jamriko

[APPLICATION] DevstickAds

Good day DevstickAds!

I'd like to take the time to welcome you as a trial member of BRTD! You have been accepted on a 2 week trial basis which is a standard procedure for all new recruits. It is required that you download Mumble (our preference over Teamspeak) and use the "Mumble Login" link at the top of the webskly or alternatively use the server details listed here: www.brtd.net/mumble

Please start using Mumble within the next week so that our Officers can set your permissions properly. If you have any trouble please consult the FAQ section: www.brtd.net/faq-guides or ask an officer who will be happy to assist you (you will need an officer to authenticate you on the mumble server when you first log in).

You may also find useful outfit related information in the combined information thread: www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/1355...ormation-thread#1652

If you will, please introduce yourself to the rest of the outfit by making a post here: www.brtd.net/forum-s/search?q=hello%20an...only=1&childforums=1

The outfit training officers have a thread set up, so if you require training in any particular gameplay aspect drop them a message at www.brtd.net/forum-s/training-tactics-gu...embers-training#2303

Our outfit plays on the Eurydome server; our squads are often open and listed (though ask on mumble for an invite if they are not). The outfit feature in game is currently bugged so until it is fixed we will not be using it and will be relying purely on mumble and ingame squads.

BRTD are currently developing our combined arms approach so there is the potential to branch out into more air or ground vehicle related roles should you want to, but as it stands infantry still form the majority of the skill base in our outfit.

We request that all the outfit members like us on facebook and/or twitter as this really helps with the community aspect. Links to both of these pages can be found on the left hand side of the main website (www.brtd.net).

We hope you enjoy your time with us!

Regards,
Jamriko