[Application] Eldalote

Eldalote

Oct 30, 2012
Name: Eldalote/ Jan Mart

In-Game name: Eldalote

Previous Planetside experience: None

Outfit history (if applicable): None

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: Tribes: Ascend, some counterstrike.

Do you have a mic? yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: Enthusiastic fun gamer with a bit of skill.

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit: It seemed like a well organized and fun outfit. I just joined the beta yesterday, and I feel like to fully enjoy the game, you need an outfit like that.

What do you want from BRTD: Organisation in play, have some good group action and support, and mostly fun!

What is your prefered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft: Not quite sure yet, but I seem to be able to fly decently, but I have very little PS2 experience all in all.

Anything else you'd like to add: I have a full-time job (starting this Thursday) , a girlfriend and hobbies besides gaming, however, I believe I will be able to play at LEAST 5 hours a week. Work and girlfriend do get priority however.
O might not be the most skilled shooter, but I do have military experience (I trained to be a naval officer in the royal dutch navy for 2 year, before quitting for personal reasons) , so I have tactical insight, discipline and will follow orders.
I currently study Electrical engineering at university level (my job is an internship).
I live in the Netherlands (GMT+1 ) and speak almost fluent English.
I will be playing mostly in the evenings and weekends.
Thank you for your consideration.
Greatings

Boostoff

You, Me, Closet, 7Min, Heaven, Now..
Oct 7, 2014
Washington, USA
www.BRTD.net
Hi Eldalote,

Welcome to BRTD for your 2 week trial basis!
We need you on comms ASAP, so please download mumble (our version of Teamspeak) and use the "Mumble Login" link at the top of the website or alternatively use the server details listed here:
BRTD Mumble Server Details

We will expect you to start using mumble within the next week, if you have any trouble please consult the FAQ section: www.brtd.net/faq-guides or ask an officer who will be happy to assist you (you will need an officer to authenticate you on the mumble server when you first log in).

Next, post here and introduce yourself; Welcome Forum

The outfit training officers have a thread set up, so if you require training in any particular gameplay aspect drop them a message here; TRAINING

The outfit plays on the Eurodome server; our squads are often open and listed (though ask on mumble for an invite if they are not). The outfit feature is up and running, once we see you in-game and on voice-comms, we will make sure you get setup in the in-game Outfit.

When asking for a squad invite, or ammo, or a heal / rez, please ask by using your in-game-name first, and not " I ".

Again, welcome Eldalote, and I look forward to seeing you in-game!

-Boostoff