[APPLICATION] Epichoneybadger

Beowulf1216

Oct 25, 2012
Name: Joseph Reed

In-Game name: Epichoneybadger

Previous Planetside experience: None

Outfit history (if applicable): None, this will be my first outfit in Planetside.

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: I have played World of Warcraft, Rift, Star Wars: the Old Republic, Halo 3, Call of Duty 2, Tribes: Ascend, and Diablo 3.

Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: I hope to bring my previous FPS experience as well as my sense of humor to the outfit.

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit: I enjoy the camaraderie that this outfit has. I love the group activities the outfit participates or start. BRTD is a group I think I just belong in and would make my Planetside 2 experience more complete.

What do you want from BRTD: I want to gain better skills in the game along with improving my teamwork and squad based combat. I want to experience outfit level activities in game.

What is your prefered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft: I prefer Infantry. I like to get my feet on the ground and work as a squad with other outfit members to accomplish outfit goals and objectives. If I had to pick a second it would be Aircraft.

Anything else you'd like to add: I would really be honored if I got accepted into the outfit. I understand this outfit is on the European servers and I would make time available for outfit activities. Please feel free to message me with any questions or concerns. Thank you very much for your time.

J

Jamriko

Greetings Beowulf1216,

Welcome to BRTD! You have been placed on a 2 week trial basis which is a standard procedure for all new recruits. It is required that you download Mumble (our preference over Teamspeak) and use the "Mumble Login" link at the top of the webskly or alternatively use the server details listed here: www.brtd.net/mumble

Please start using Mumble within the next week so that our Officers can set your permissions properly. If you have any trouble please consult the FAQ section: www.brtd.net/faq-guides or ask an officer who will be happy to assist you (you will need an officer to authenticate you on the mumble server when you first log in).

Also, attempt to change your forum name to your in-game name so there is no confusion over who you are between Mumble, PS2 and the forums. I believe it is possible to do this in your User Control Panel on these forums. If not, I'll get an Officer to change it for you.

You may also find useful outfit related information in the combined information thread: www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/1355...ormation-thread#1652

If you will, please introduce yourself to the rest of the outfit by making a post here: www.brtd.net/forum-s/search?q=hello%20an...only=1&childforums=1

The outfit training officers have a thread set up, so if you require training in any particular gameplay aspect drop them a message at www.brtd.net/forum-s/training-tactics-gu...embers-training#2303

Our outfit plays on the Eurydome server; our squads are often open and listed (though ask on mumble for an invite if they are not). The outfit feature in game is currently bugged so until it is fixed we will not be using it and will be relying purely on mumble and ingame squads.

BRTD are currently developing our combined arms approach so there is the potential to branch out into more air or ground vehicle related roles should you want to, but as it stands infantry still form the majority of the skill base in our outfit.

We request that all the outfit members like us on facebook and/or twitter as this really helps with the community aspect. Links to both of these pages can be found on the left hand side of the main website (www.brtd.net).

We are glad you have chosen to us, and look forward to gaming with you.

Kind Regards,
Jamriko