[Application] Ev0lut1on

E

Ev0lut1on

Name: Arjan

In-Game name: Ev0lut1on

Previous Planetside experience:
- Outfit history (if applicable): Seems like ancient history now, but from 2003 to 2005 I was part of ]eVe[ on Werner, did not join an outfit while I played some months here and there over the last few years.

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: EQ2, WoW, Rift, SW:TOR, Secret World Beta and a bunch of X-box / PS3 games.

Do you have a mic? yes/no: No. I do have Mumble installed, but only used it to listen during WoW raids and commented if needed in guild / party chat.

What you hope to bring to BRTD: I personally feel I do alright at Sniping, so hopefully in PS2 I'd be able to take out some threats before they have a chance to jump the squad. Also been a Support player in PS1. Ant runs, base resecure / CE defense, base / armour repair and healing when needed.

Anything else you'd like to add: This is mainly a application for PS2. Having seen some of the BRTD squads / members in action, I feel this is the outfit I'd like to be a part of. I like to do a bit of everything and not just bash my head against the same base for 5 hours with the rest of the zerg.
Also, I don't know if I'll be back on PS1 after today, due to moving house, having no internet for at least a few weeks and no active subscription. Hopefully back later this year for a bit, but can't promise anything.

Cheers for reading and take care.

OneStepAhead

BRTD Member
Aug 13, 2014
Thanks for the application, Ev0lut1on.

You have beeen accepted as a trial member, welcome to BRTD.