[Application] FadedZero

FadedZero

Jan 18, 2013

In-Game name: FadedZero

Previous Planetside experience: I have played the game for a while, but with pugs, never in an outfit.

Outfit history (if applicable): I haven't played in an outfit before.

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: Played a lot of WoW, succesful endgame progression raiding, competing (and attaining) server firsts. So I know what it is like to play in MMO's and try to archieve goals as a group. Other than that I played tons of other games ever since I was a kid, ranging from RTS to FPS and RPG. Some of them being really oldschool, like Doom, Quake, C&C 1, etc.

Do you have a mic? yes/no: yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: I hope the bring the same thing to you that I would like to see in return: I enjoy teamplay and having fun playing a computer game. So other than being a valuable asset gameplay wise I hope to provide some fun as well.

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit: I read an article that mentioned you so I decided to check it out. From what I can gather you make a professional, organized and mature group of people. Which is what I am looking for.

What do you want from BRTD: When playing PS2 I enjoyed my time most when the squad I was playing with was cooperating. Joining an outfit seems a logical way to increase the amount of time playing in a coordinated fashion. Also I like that you have a Mumble server because the in-game VOIP bug prevents me from talking and it frustrates me not being able to relay valuable information.

What is your prefered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft: I prefer infantry but I enjoy the other play styles as well.

Anything else you'd like to add: Nope, I think I said the most import things already. Looking forward to playing with you guys.

EvilFree

Dec 17, 2012
Welcome to BRTD FadedZero,

If you are looking for an organised outfit that have lots of fun while achieving objectives then we are the place to be!

I would like to take the time to welcome you as a trial member of BRTD! You have been accepted on a 2 week trial basis which is a standard procedure for all new recruits. It is required that you download Mumble (our preference over TeamSpeak) and use the "Mumble Login" link at the top of the website or alternatively use the server details listed here: www.brtd.net/mumble

Please start using Mumble within the next week so that our Officers can set your permissions properly. If you have any trouble please consult the FAQ section: www.brtd.net/faq-guides or ask an officer who will be happy to assist you (you will need an officer to authenticate you on the mumble server when you first log in)
Event are set on the Event calendar on Community Section of the Website.

Training nights are on Thursday and Sunday at 2100 GMT (Time zone we use for everything) Also good nights to be on are Monday Night madness, Friday Night ops and Saturday Rave night.

You may also find useful outfit related information in the combined information thread: www.brtd.net/forum-s/info/1355-combined-information-thread

If you will, please introduce yourself to the rest of the outfit by making a post here: www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome

Check out boot camp section on the top to get up to speed on how BRTD operates in-game: www.brtd.net/guides/bootcamp

Our outfit plays on the EU Miller server; our squads are often open and listed (though ask on mumble for an invite if they are not). When you are set up on Mumble, Please ask an officer for an outfit invite so you can join our squads in-game.

We request that all the outfit members like us on Facebook and/or twitter as this really helps with the community aspect and also keep up to date if there is any important news. Links to both of these pages can be found on the left hand side of the main website (www.brtd.net) or do the search option for Facebook. Name: BRTD or twitter: ps_brtd
we hope you enjoy your time with us!

Regards,
EvilFree
Recruitment Officer