Application: Falc

F

Falc

Name: Pieter

In-Game name: Falc (possible with some number behind it)

Previous Planetside experience: first year Planetside (never played when the mechs were brought in)

Outfit history (if applicable): none

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: heavy history in Battlefield series until BC2. Played 1942 for national team. won 2 national competitions with clan. Some Red orchestra and Day of Defeat on the side.

Do you have a mic? yes/no: yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: Teamplay, loyalty, fun and kicking NC ass

What is your prefered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft: mostly infantry as heavy assault, i'm mostly one of the first guys through a door. Sometimes tanks when large columns form up or when tanks are bothering us.

Anything else you'd like to add: i've seen you guys on the EU servers regularly and joined some of your squads sometimes.

Boostoff

You, Me, Closet, 7Min, Heaven, Now..
Oct 7, 2014
Washington, USA
www.BRTD.net
Falc, at the moment we are not accepting any recruits until Planetside2 gets up and running once more, and we can gauge the amount of new blood to be brought in. No stress tho, please join us in playing on the server (to be determined...) in one of the BRTD Public squads.

Keep looking here and we will PM you once recruitment opens once more!

thanks!

-Boostoff

Reactions: 1 person
F

Falc

Im sorry I was not online much. I had to do unexpected and massive overtime (sort of a developer myself)
looks like won't have much time this year all together, specially not for planned meetings and training sessions, so i have to put my application on hold i'm affraid