FendleyFire

Name: Robert Fendley
In-Game name: PS1: Robert089, PS2: FendleyFire
Previous Planetside experience:
Toons:
#0Shadow0 - 2003 - 2007
#Robert089 - 2011 - 2012
Outfits:
#Outfit whose name I can't remember: 2003 - 2004, Booted for squadding with friends too often and not the outfit.
#Special Drop Corp (SDC): 2004 - 2007, Formed outfit with said friends as the leader, bit of a zergfit if I'm honest becoming the 6th largest on Werner at one point.
#The Sons of the Fallen Nation (SFN): 2011 - 2012, Joined outfit shortly after hearing news of PS:Next, played with a small group of great players and quickly worked my way through the ranks. Unfortunately they are now inactive and our forums recently went down.
Other (online) games you have played / acheivements: No other MMOs but played competitively in CS 1.6 being the leader for a clan in the Enemy Down ladders. Played most popular shooters, currently enjoying more tactical shooters such as Operation Flashpoint games and Ghost Recon.
Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yes.
What you hope to bring to BRTD: I am a strong support player, playing a medic / sniper in Planetside 1. I like to think I'm one of the best out there with a Punisher. B)
Anything else you'd like to add: This application is more for Planetside 2, I'm extremely excited for it and I'm looking for an outfit based in the UK. I've squadded with you guys a couple of times in the past and I like the way you play, having fun and a sense of humour while getting the job done. I'm not likely to play much PS1 lately as it's been pretty dead the few times I've logged in but if you'd consider me as a candidate for when we finally get into PS2 beta I'd appreciate it.

F

FendleyFire

Bumping this post as I'm still interested in joining you guys. Squadded up with you for the old oshur event and had a blast, hoping I can join you in ps2 beta.

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
Sorry pal, sure I remember the name from old Oshur. I see no problem

You have been Accepted into BRTD - I will send you private message with Mumble info (Voice comms like TS3/Vent)
Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in here: www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome
I'll ask a admin to register you on forum. Jump on voice when you want and make yourself at home
Don't forget to check this thread out: www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/13...d-information-thread
Will contain anything you need help with.

Cya ingame
-DW