[APPLICATION] Fenthar

Aspodelstar

Nov 8, 2012
Name: Yüce

In-Game name: Fenthar

Previous Planetside experience: Well, when I first heard of planetside (10 years ago) my eyes popped out of excitement because it was my dream game. But there was a problem ; my internet connection was dial up. So I never had the chance to play. After years later I received my first adsl but I was unaware of planetside universe anymore until the second game beta came out.

Outfit history (if applicable): None.

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: There are a bunch of MMO games I have played but in short, we can say world of warcraft, battlefield 2 - 3, Ragnarok online, Guild wars, LoL and many more stuff I don't remember. My highest achievement is a rank 11 warrior (pre tbc) in world of warcraft.

Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yes I do. But i prefer not to talk much on mumble because of my weird "middle eastern"" english accent. But ofc I can respond to anything asked of me.

What you hope to bring to BRTD: Fun! I'm pretty much a troll (in a good way :p [not a griefer!] ) and also a team mate you can always count on.

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit: Well, to be honest, I find your presentation very successful. Also, you are a very crowded outfit. Which means whenever I log in, I'll much likely to find 2 - 3 members online i can join.

What do you want from BRTD: Fun! This game is all about cooperative playing. Its a real pain when you are playing alone. The more the merrier!

What is your prefered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft: I'm not used to the aircrafts in PS2 yet. But I can tell I'm a decent pilot in BF2 - 3 and I love ace combat series (yes I'm loving aircrafts) but as far as needs, I can play anything our outfit needs.

Anything else you'd like to add: My english is not really great. Sometimes I might not understand what you say if you have an accent or not talking clear. If that's ok for you, we have no problems B)

Placid

Sep 21, 2014
Hi Fenthar,

We'd be happy to add you to the outfit on a 2 week trial basis. Please download mumble (our version of Teamspeak) and use the "Mumble Login" link at the top of the website or alternatively use the server details listed here: http://www.brtd.net/mumble

We will expect you to start using mumble within the next week, if you have any trouble please consult the FAQ section: www.brtd.net/faq-guides or ask an officer who will be happy to assist you (you will need an officer to authenticate you on the mumble server when you first log in).

You may also find useful outfit related information in the combined information thread: http://www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/1355-combined-information-thread#1652

Please also introduce yourself to the rest of the outfit by making a post here: http://www.brtd.net/forum-s/search?q=hello%20and%20welcome&titleonly=1&childforums=1

The outfit training officers have a thread set up, so if you require training in any particular gameplay aspect drop them a message at http://www.brtd.net/forum-s/training-tactics-guides-suggestions/1476-new-members-training#2303

The outfit plays on the Eurydome server; our squads are often open and listed (though ask on mumble for an invite if they are not). The outfit feature in game is currently bugged so until it is fixed we will not be using it and will be relying purely on mumble and ingame squads.

We are currently developing our combined arms approach so there is the potential to branch out into more air or ground vehicle related roles should you want to, but as it stands infantry still form the majority of the skill base in our outfit.

We request that all the outfit members like us on facebook and/or twitter as this really helps with the community aspect. Links to both of these pages can be found on the left hand side of the main website (www.brtd.net).

We all look forward to seeing you in game!

Reactions: 1 person