[Application] Fishpoke

Fishpoke

Sep 25, 2012
Name: Sebastian

In-Game name: Fishpoke

Previous Planetside experience: havent played planetside

Outfit history (if applicable):

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: Alot of MMO experience (wow, rift, swtor, GW2 among others.) Also played Battlefield 2 and 3. So looking forward to a nice mix of those.

Do you have a mic? yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: I hope to bring a more or less competent player with at least half a brain to the Outfit. Allways looking forward to play with competent people. Easy going, not too serious.

What is your prefered play style: Infantry/Aircraft atm. havent played much though.

Anything else you'd like to add:

Have some friends in the outfit, Klogd and Sharpe, who spoke so highly of you guys that i had to check it out myself :)

looking forward to see you in game,

-Fish

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
Hi Sebastian,

You have been Accepted into BRTD on Trial Basis which will last 2 weeks - If you click on FAQ on the home page you can see some links, click on the link which is 'Quick Connect'. We Expect you to get on voice server within a week. if you have any trouble please read the FAQ guide or post on our forums for help.
Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in the hello and welcome thread in public forum

Check with Training and Guides to check in with the scheduled training times of the outfit - would greatly appreciate it if you participated in them to get a feel and understanding of how the outfit works.

Server is: Thyone
Join a squad as outfit tab does not work

Cya in game
-DW