[APPLICATION] Flam3

F

Flam3

Name: Martin

In-Game name: Flam3 (If available, and pronounced 'Flame')

Previous Planetside experience: N/A
- Outfit history (if applicable): N/A

Other (online) games you have played / acheivements: Countless number of games including, World of Warcraft, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Nearly all of the source games (CSS, DoDS etc.) Battlefield series including BF3. I could go on, but I don't want to bore you.

Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: Glory... and teamwork of course. Maybe the odd bit of humour if I feel like blessing you with my comedic skills, which are probably near non-existant =)

Anything else you'd like to add: I'm an avid Sniper and play my role how it's meant to be played, not just picking people off, but spotting and relaying what intel I have on the enemy. Not only that, I LOVE being in aircraft vehicles, be that gunning or just flying around for the lols, especially combat aircraft. If needed I don't mind switching out to be more CQB.

Also, MooMasher is the one that told me to come join you guys and gals as he says you are an amazing community and a well organised outfit.

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
'lo mate, any friend of moo is a friend of mine hehe :D Is it you I've seen him play along with in D3 Channel on mumble?
Anyway no problem here glad to see you're interested in us.

You have been Accepted into BRTD - I will send you private message with Mumble info (Voice comms like TS3/Vent)
Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in here: www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome
I'll ask a admin to register you on forum. Jump on voice when you want and make yourself at home

Cya ingame
-DW

F

Flam3

[quote="DeltaWidow" post=1758]'lo mate, any friend of moo is a friend of mine hehe :D Is it you I've seen him play along with in D3 Channel on mumble?
Anyway no problem here glad to see you're interested in us.
You have been Accepted into BRTD - I will send you private message with Mumble info (Voice comms like TS3/Vent)
Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in here: www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome
I'll ask a admin to register you on forum. Jump on voice when you want and make yourself at home
Cya ingame
-DW[/quote]

Awesome stuff. And it probably was, yes lol. Hope to be in the beta within the next couple of weeks if i'm lucky maybe at the end of next week. "Priority Access" my ass :p