[APPLICATION] Flolelan

Flolelan

Dec 22, 2012
Name: Florian

In-Game name: Flolelan

Previous Planetside experience: none

Outfit history (if applicable): none (only in squads with friends)

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: Battlefield series (within clans), A lot of free 2 play fps games (also in clans or groups)

Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: A solider who execude the issued orders and follow his teammates into battle

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit: I saw youtube viedeos and was impressed how good and coordinated you guys where

What do you want from BRTD: Coordinated squads/platoons which play together to achieve victory

What is your prefered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft: Armour (Light Tank)

Anything else you'd like to add: I hope you make an exception because im still 17 years old

D

Dotz0r

Hi.

Seeing as you are underage, i will have to get back to you on this (As you are only 3 month away from 18) But i or another member of the recruiting team will get back to you and give a final decision.

Thanks for showing interest.

Dotz0r

D

Dotz0r

Right, i am willing to accept/vouch for you to start a trial. However, due to your age not quite meeting our requirements your trial will be slightly longer.

Basically i am going to give you the mumble pw tp get you to play with us for a while, So we can gauge you etc etc. Don't worry we won't be breathing down your neck - just be aware you will be "looked at" more closely then the other recruits. All i need you to do now is reply here if still interested.

Many thanks,

Dotz0r
TR.zergherder.

D

Dotz0r

Right, i am willing to accept/vouch for you to start a trial. However, due to your age not quite meeting our requirements your trial will be slightly longer.

Basically i am going to give you the mumble pw tp get you to play with us for a while, So we can gauge you etc etc. Don't worry we won't be breathing down your neck - just be aware you will be "looked at" more closely then the other recruits. All i need you to do now is reply here if still interested.

Many thanks,

Dotz0r
TR.zergherder..

D

Dotz0r

really? sure i sent it - ill resend it = make sure you click on the Community tab. (Its not on forum)