Application: FN2TypeR

FN2TypeR

Dec 5, 2012
Name: Lee Williamson-Proctor

In-Game name: FN2TypeR

Previous Planetside experience: Played PS1 on release, stopped playing after a while, I enjoyed the mechanics of the normal FPS more (which PS2 now has)

Outfit history (if applicable): None

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: Been playing MMO/Online games for years, started with DAoC in a roleplaying guild, that was good for a few years....migrated to WOW, and played that since beta for about 6 years in various guilds, always played FPS style games, and raids in WOW, love the team work aspect.

Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: Well i have lead raids in WOW, Im a supervsior at work, so i would say I have leadership qualitys....However, I just want to be part of the team, take orders meet new people and have a laugh...to begin with.

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit: Well after Beta , I just jumped on Millar....I saw one of your videos the other day on my Ipad, you were all chatting and having a laugh....I thought i want a go at that!!

What do you want from BRTD: New friends, team work, good fun.

What is your prefered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft: Armour support, Armour/Infantary....basically engineer, As to armour or air, im working on that , but it looks at the moment as armour.

Anything else you'd like to add: Yes, I work 4 on 4 off shifts , on my days on will only be able to spare a few hours in the evening time, but will mostly play on my 4 days off, Loved your guys video i saw the other day and made me fire plantside 2 up again, as I have only really played it solo, but seeing how fun a aoutfit can be ....i would like a bit of that action

Thanks for reading

Lee

FN2TypeR

Dec 5, 2012
Duh ...important things i forgot to add!! , I have the alpha squad pack and are also a premium member!!!

Placid

Sep 21, 2014
Hello FN2TypeR

Unfortunately BRTD recruitment is closed until further notice, please stay tuned, your application will be considered when we re-open recruitment, but we naturally understand if you find another outfit before that time.

Thanks,

FN2TypeR

Dec 5, 2012
ok , ill stay posted!

you can find me on FB @ Lee Williamson-Proctor

Thanks for the reply

R

RedSnow

Hey FN2TypeR,

If you are still interested in joining BRTD please respond to this