[APPLICATION] Frood

frood

Nov 21, 2012
Name: Owen (from ape)
In-Game name: Frood
Previous Planetside experience: BR20/CR5 in Ps1 , BR8 in Beta
Outfit history (if applicable):Formed and ran APE for a while in PS1, shot an AFK Jeffbeefjaw in the bum in Beta.
Other (online) games you have played / achievements: Counterstrike, ps1, wow, eve...think that covers the top 4 most-hours-played.
Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yes
What you hope to bring to BRTD: Barneys and Smurfs smeared under my Bangbus tyres.
What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit? Jeffbeefjaw reccommended (AA++ would squad with again)
What is your preferred play style: Sunderer driver/Engineer: Anything I can do 1-handed with a wriggly baby in the other.
Anything else you'd like to add:

J

Jamriko

Hello there Frood,

I'm glad to inform you that you've been added to the outfit on a 2 week trial basis (standard procedure for all new recruits). Please take the time to download Mumble (our preference over Teamspeak) and use the "Mumble Login" link at the top of the website or alternatively use the server details listed here: www.brtd.net/mumble

Please attempt to start using Mumble within the next week (it's very important for coordination). If you have any trouble please consult the FAQ section: www.brtd.net/faq-guides or ask an officer who will be happy to assist you (you will need an officer to authenticate you on the mumble server when you first log in).

You may also find useful outfit related information in the combined information thread: http://www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/1355-combined-information-thread

If you will, please introduce yourself to the rest of the outfit by making a post here: http://www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome

Check out our Training & Tactical Guides/Suggestions forum to get the low-down on how BRTD operates in-game: http://www.brtd.net/forum/training-tactics-guides-suggestions

Our outfit plays on the Eurydome server; our squads are often open and listed (though ask on mumble for an invite if they are not). The outfit feature in game is currently bugged so until it is fixed we will not be using it and will be relying purely on mumble and ingame squads.

BRTD are currently developing our combined arms approach so there is the potential to branch out into more air or ground vehicle related roles should you want to, but as it stands infantry still form the majority of the skill base in our outfit.

We request that all the outfit members like us on facebook and/or twitter as this really helps with the community aspect. Links to both of these pages can be found on the left hand side of the main website (www.brtd.net).

We all look forward to seeing you on the battlefield!

Kind Regards,
Jamriko

frood

Nov 21, 2012
Ugh.. being a poor monkey I never got the alpha pack so didn't get to save the Frood name and it appears to have been taken so I guess i'll be "froodles" on Miller >.<