[APPLICATION] Fueltank

F

Fueltank

Name: Allan

In-Game name: Fueltank

Previous Planetside experience:
- Outfit history (if applicable):
Played Planetside 1 from early beta access until 2008. Off and on a few times thereafter. I achieved CR3 and I forget what BR I finally ended up at with my main toon. Regardless, my buddy and I who played were hardcore - devoted many days/nights and conducted very frequent Ant deliveries (via Galaxy dropshops) to bases in need of nanites...it was our "side job" while playing and we became quite the rockstars for saving many bases in the nick of time.
Regardless, I've played NC and I've played Vanu...and every time - I ended up coming back to TR. I'm a TR player and always will be - when I heard about your Outfit - I immediately sought entry! Please consider me!

Other (online) games you have played / acheivements:
Battlefield 3 (Who hasn't?) - unlocked pretty much all weapons and play regularly.

Do you have a mic? yes/no:
yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD:
I'm big on team play, and not just "team play" - I mean chain-of-command style teamplay. I don't have to be leader, I'm just as happy taking orders and carrying them out...but I insist that EVERYONE play ball in the same manner. I was happy to see that your outfit apparently also conducts warfare in the same militaristic fashion..perhaps that's why you play TR, I suppose!

Anything else you'd like to add:
I have a great sense of humor, I'm a great FPS player and have great shooter skills. I also enjoy playing Medic a lot and that ties in with my team-player attitude. I only hope that I can play on a US server w/ some of you folks, though!

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
'lo mate, glad to see you want to join us :) Sound good to me and looking forward to playing with you under the tags of BRTD.

You have been Accepted into BRTD - I will send you private message with Mumble info (Voice comms like TS3/Vent)
Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in here: www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome
I'll ask a admin to register you on forum. Jump on voice when you want and make yourself at home
Don't forget to check this thread out: www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/13...d-information-thread
Will contain anything you need help with.

Cya ingame
-DW