[APPLICATION] Godbeast

Godbeast

Oct 24, 2012
Name: Thorbjørn

In-Game name: Godbeast

Previous Planetside experience: None

Outfit history (if applicable): N/A

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: I... Play a lot of games.

Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yes.

What you hope to bring to BRTD: More cannonfodder? My personal wish would be an ace crackshot one-man-army, but lets be realistic ;)

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit: Seemed like the perfect mix of organizational effort and casual humour. My main impression have been from randomly watching PS2 gameplay videos and you guys came up.

What do you want from BRTD: People who know what they're doing and how to make me do what I should be doing on the battlefield. I have all the navigational skills of a blind monkey on crack, but I can follow orders.

What is your prefered play style: Infantry. At least for now. I would love to fly, but experience online has taught me to stay on the ground. To compensate for this I plan to play Light Assault for the limited flight capability. I also like to play the support gunner on armored vehicles; airborne or otherwise.

Anything else you'd like to add: Not much to add. Personal stuff? I study computer science, play a lot of pen and paper, and read books. I never have anything interesting for this part of an application, I find that it is easier to just let people get to know me ;)

J

Jamriko

Hello there Godbeast,

I'm glad to inform you that you've been added to the outfit on a 2 week trial basis (standard procedure for all new recruits). I've seen that you've already visited Mumble, but I'll post the link that contains the details anyway, for future reference: www.brtd.net/mumble

Please try to start using mumble as much as you can (it's very important for coordination). If you have any trouble please consult the FAQ section: www.brtd.net/faq-guides or ask an officer who will be happy to assist you (you will need an officer to authenticate you on the mumble server when you first log in).

You may also find useful outfit related information in the combined information thread: www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/1355...ormation-thread#1652

Please also introduce yourself to the rest of the outfit by making a post here: www.brtd.net/forum-s/search?q=hello%20an...only=1&childforums=1

The outfit training officers have a thread set up, so if you require training in any particular gameplay aspect drop them a message at www.brtd.net/forum-s/training-tactics-gu...embers-training#2303

The outfit plays on the Eurydome server; our squads are often open and listed (though ask on mumble for an invite if they are not). The outfit feature in game is currently bugged so until it is fixed we will not be using it and will be relying purely on mumble and ingame squads.

We are currently developing our combined arms approach so there is the potential to branch out into more air or ground vehicle related roles should you want to, but as it stands infantry still form the majority of the skill base in our outfit.

We request that all the outfit members like us on facebook and/or twitter as this really helps with the community aspect. Links to both of these pages can be found on the left hand side of the main website (www.brtd.net).

We all look forward to seeing you on the battlefield!

Kind Regards,
Jamriko