Planetside 2 [APPLICATION] GoldenKaos

GoldenKaos

Oct 7, 2012
Name: Lewys

In-Game name: GoldenKaos

Previous Planetside experience: Next to none. Been testing the waters (and factions) in the Beta for the last week and followed the development on Youtube since Alpha.

Outfit history (if applicable): None.

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: Runescape is really the only one that would fit here and a lot of Unreal Tournament LAN.

Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yes. Might be a tad LQ, but yes.

What you hope to bring to BRTD: I will to bring a clean slate of a player who is ready to learn, listen and obey; but I also hope to become a team player who will contribute positively to both to the gameplay and the community.

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit: I was looking for an outfit that takes winning seriously and plays in an organized manner, but what also helped was your specification of how much time a week was required from me to commit to the outfit, as I did not want to join an outfit only to realize I could not live up to my side of the deal and not be there enough.

What do you want from BRTD: Structure and fun. One of the great strengths of Planetside is its scale and the massive battles that can occur, and they work far better when each side is an organized military force executing teamwork and tactics against other, rather than a large mob of individuals going at it. So I hope this Outfit has that kind of structure, alongside with a sportsmanlike "it's just a game, no worries" attitude for when things go south.

What is your prefered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft: I have no real idea, but probably Infantry, I'd need far more practice at the other two options.

Anything else you'd like to add: I enjoy Planetside 2 as an individual, I hope to enjoy it even more as an Outfit member.

Placid

Sep 21, 2014
Hi Lewys,

We'd be happy to add you to the outfit on a 2 week trial basis. Please download mumble (our version of Teamspeak) and use the "Mumble Login" link at the top of the website or alternatively use the server details listed here: http://www.brtd.net/mumble

We will expect you to start using mumble within the next week, if you have any trouble please consult the FAQ section: www.brtd.net/faq-guides or ask an officer who will be happy to assist you (you will need an officer to authenticate you on the mumble server when you first log in).

You may also find useful outfit related information in the combined information thread: http://www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/1355-combined-information-thread#1652

Please also introduce yourself to the rest of the outfit by making a post here: http://www.brtd.net/forum-s/search?q=hello%20and%20welcome&titleonly=1&childforums=1

The outfit training officers have a thread set up, so if you require training in any particular gameplay aspect drop them a message at http://www.brtd.net/forum-s/training-tactics-guides-suggestions/1476-new-members-training#2303

The outfit plays on the Eurydome server; our squads are often open and listed (though ask on mumble for an invite if they are not). The outfit feature in game is currently bugged so until it is fixed we will not be using it and will be relying purely on mumble and ingame squads.

We are currently developing our combined arms approach so there is the potential to branch out into more air or ground vehicle related roles should you want to, but as it stands infantry still form the majority of the skill base in our outfit.

We request that all the outfit members like us on facebook and/or twitter as this really helps with the community aspect. Links to both of these pages can be found on the left hand side of the main website (www.brtd.net).

We all look forward to seeing you in game!

GoldenKaos

Oct 7, 2012
After a hiatus of a few months due to other things taking my time and my internet being poopy, I formally request to rejoin this illustrious and hallowed Outfit of ne'er-do-well misfits.