[Application] Grant

G

Grant

Name: Grant

In-Game name: CubbyBear (East-2)

Previous Planetside experience: None

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: Team Fortress 2, Deus Ex, CS, WoW, DotA

Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: Friendly attitude and cooperative play.

What is your proffered play style: Still learning, I prefer support roles in most games I play.

Anything else you'd like to add:

Completely new to the Planetside scene and am still getting used to the game. I love both FPS's and RPG's and I recently got into the beta and have been enjoying the game a ton. Saw your recruitment video on the PS2 reddit and inspired me to sign up for an outfit. I understand that I've got a few things against me being new to the game and in a different timezone, just hate playing alone and looking for some people to play with. I have been in various raiding guilds in WoW, and actually led one, so I understand the importance of teamwork, communication, and following orders. Thanks!

DeltaWidow

Recruitment Officer
Squad Leaders
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
Hi Grant,

Just to let you know we do play EU server but when we get a few more US players a US section will open on a West server upon release (not 100% guaranteed) So if you have any friends interested in the game hit them up with us :)

You have been Accepted into BRTD on Trial Basis - Here's a link to our Mumble information page (Voice comms like TS3/Vent). We Expect you to get on voice server within a week. if you have any trouble please read the FAQ guide or post on our forums for help.
Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in the hello and welcome thread
Click on FAQ Guides on the Home Page (Left Side) if you ever get stuck on anything Forum/Mumble-side.

Server is: EU1
Join a squad as outfit tab does not work

Cya in game
-DW

G

Grant

I want to thank you for the opportunity but it looks like the latency is just too much of an issue. Thanks again, and may the Republic thrive.