[APPLICATION] Graupel

G

Graupel

Name: Daniel

Location: Northern Germany (some small ass village in the middle of nowhere)

In-Game name: Graupel

Previous Planetside experience: Have not played Planetside 1, but have always been interested in it. (couldn't really afford the monthly fee back in the day, and then I lost myself in other games)

Other (online) games you have played / acheivements: Played Unreal Tournament for years, then UT2k4, 'Freelancer' for like 6 years, lately a bunch of MOBA's with RL friends, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Tribes: Ascend, now Planetside 2

Do you have a mic? yes/no: yessir

What you hope to bring to BRTD: Humour, mostly. But I'm not bad at fps' either ;D
I prefer following over leading, I'm a fairly good shot (ingame).

Anything else you'd like to add: Hope to kick some ass with a bunch of organized people instead of just following the zerg on the crown or deffing Zurvan all day. :D

About myself (aka skip this if you dont care, lol): I have a broad musical taste. Mostly into metal, I have long hair (yeah im one of those guys) I go to festivals fairly often. Yeah thats about the most interesting, heh.

Hope to kick some ass with you guys.

DeltaWidow

Recruitment Officer
Veterans
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
Sorry took longer then should, I saw you've settled on forums and happy to have you mate :)
Cya ingame

You have been Accepted into BRTD - I will send you private message with Mumble info (Voice comms like TS3/Vent)
Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in here: www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome
I'll ask a admin to register you on forum. Jump on voice when you want and make yourself at home
Don't forget to check this thread out: www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/13...d-information-thread
Will contain anything you need help with.

Cya ingame
-DW